Swirl Marks advice!

Another +1 for the DAS6 Pro. You'd really struggle to correct paintwork by hand, trust me! The DAS6 Pro is under £100 delivered from CYC with the detailing world code too.

New plan..over the next couple of months I need to get 4 tyres, balls joints n Cambelt done. That means hopefully before seriously bad weather I can get one and giv it a good wax!!

Can 3M ultrafina only cover shallow swirls?
If not, I was thinking of using 3M fast cut with soft sponge and then pass the paintwork with ultrafina... rotary buffer...?
Any ideas?

Can 3M ultrafina only cover shallow swirls?
If not, I was thinking of using 3M fast cut with soft sponge and then pass the paintwork with ultrafina... rotary buffer...?
Any ideas?
Is that the green , yellow or blue bottle?
My dad brought some Green + blue home from work that they use to polish Corian to a high gloss to try before I bought other stuff. Trialed it on my bonnet Sunday and i'm now going to do the whole car in it this weekend hopefully. Works incredibly well even by hand the results where incredible without killing your arms!
Just need a wax now..

Ok my 2 peneth. Depending on the seriousness of your swirls you have 2 choices. If they are really bad you are as well paying £2-300 to have your car buffed professionally, it works out cheaper than buying the gear your self. Then all you have to do is make sure you don't put the swirls back in by using a good wash and drying technique. Trying to remove these marks by hand is near I impossible.

It is not all bad news though as there are products out there like Dodo Lime prime that will give a bit of cut and fill a lot of your swirls. You can also use polishes with fillers on to mask the swirls, so for about £20 you can probably mask the problem. Don't fall into the must have a DA unless you are mad into detailing, as a good DA used properly will only be needed once in a blue moon and by the time you have spent practicing and trying different products it is cheaper to pay a professional.

Just my opinion

For the others my choice is Meg's G220 and the Microfibre system.