use unleaded or super unleaded

Momentum. Because its fair few pence cheaper than vpower.

And I like my club card points. Ha

VPower only. Tesco Momentum if i'm desperate, (too much ethanol for my liking in tesco fuel). Put it this way if you was Usain Bolt would you feed yourself on kebab and chips everyday..... :smile:

They will run on normal 95, however as [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] has stated, if you own a performance car, why use the cheap stuff :-p

VPower only. Tesco Momentum if i'm desperate, (too much ethanol for my liking in tesco fuel). Put it this way if you was Usain Bolt would you feed yourself on kebab and chips everyday..... :smile:

Guess what he fed himself before the Beijing Olympics?! Chicken nuggets from McDonalds!!!

Momentum or vpower, but for cleaning properties rather than awt else.

V-power for me. In my old car which had full de-cat I used to occasionally run it on AVGAS which is 100 octanes :wink: you noticed quite a large difference. I wouldnt try that fuel on a car with a cat though

I've ran all my performance cars on Momentum. My last Focus RS Mk2 was Revo stage 4 and 400bhp/400ft/lb. Always ran a scan gauge and monitored AFR's at WOT, it never missed a beat, never leaned out and was never any cause for concern. So Momentum gets my vote :wink:
BUT if the car wasn't mapped I'd run any normal 95 in it with it being n/a there's much less risk of any troubles. No boost no problems lol

I've ran all my performance cars on Momentum. My last Focus RS Mk2 was Revo stage 4 and 400bhp/400ft/lb. Always ran a scan gauge and monitored AFR's at WOT, it never missed a beat, never leaned out and was never any cause for concern. So Momentum gets my vote :wink:
BUT if the car wasn't mapped I'd run any normal 95 in it with it being n/a there's much less risk of any troubles. No boost no problems lol

that's more to do with actual mapping than the fuel itself...

clio runs 11:1 c/r iirc so better octane is actually the one to use unless you want the timing retarded all the time :poke:

My car has had 5k miles of viewer nitro and runs great. Wouldn't use supermarket fuel cause I'm a snob. Lol

Similar Thread Suggestions