What car do you want next?

My next car has to have air con that works, a wheel bearing that isnt broken, a wheel arch lining that isnt broken, a door seal that doesnt fall off after 2 months, stalk controls that work, a second gear that you can get into when driving fast, an engine where theres no flat spot, a spoiler thats not so big it catches the arial, seats that do not say 'recaro' on them and are as comfortable as being dragged along behind the car on your face, a gear lever thats not in the way of the stereo, a glove box that doesnt warp, a clutch pedal thats not harder than kicking through a brick wall, a boot light that is not on when ever i am driving and only ever goes out when i put the alarm on, blowers that actually reach your legs and last but not least...seat belts that dont cut into your shoulder if your wearing a thin shirt or vest.

Oh the joys of owning a Renault Clio Sport.

Last edited:
My next car has to have air con that works, a wheel bearing that isnt broken, a wheel arch lining that isnt broken, a door seal that doesnt fall off after 2 months, stalk controls that work, a second gear that you can get into when driving fast, an engine where theres no flat spot, a spoiler thats not so big it catches the arial, seats that do not say 'recaro' on them and are as comfortable as being dragged along behind the car on your face, a gear lever thats not in the way of the stereo, a glove box that doesnt warp, a clutch pedal thats not harder than kicking through a brick wall, a boot light that is not on when ever i am driving and only ever goes out when i put the alarm on, blowers that actually reach your legs and last but not least...seat belts that dont cut into your shoulder if your wearing a thin shirt or vest.

Oh the joys of owning a Renault Clio Sport.

Am gunna throw this out there and this is just purely speculation but i don't think you have enjoyed your renault ownership lol :smiley:

megane 250 in red.....in fact adrian is driving the spec of car i would want next :cloud9:

Would love a MK5 R32 for my next car, fully loaded with the leather Recaros etc, and also for that noise!

But also have an itch for an 09- Impreza WRX STI lol

I'd like another RS Clio. I'd like to see how the Mk 4 turns out, but it's most likely that I will get something older that costs less to run in the not too distant future, need a house, etc. Not exactly completely happy with the Mazda, which we were going to try and keep for a while. I'm already looking at 200s!

I don't think I'll be getting a new car for a good while yet, wedding and a house to save for :worried:

Would love a MK5 R32 for my next car, fully loaded with the leather Recaros etc, and also for that noise!

But also have an itch for an 09- Impreza WRX STI lol

I'd love one but I don't think the Recaro's suit the car, think I'm getting old as it'd need to have the DSG gearbox too.

I'm very lucky to have a few different cars.

Our Clio is only 8 months old and plan to keep it for three years-ish so not really thought about a replacement as yet.

We have a BMW X5 40D as a family car. Thinking about replacing it next year with a new model Audi RS4 Avant but the BM is really good so not sure about moving it on just yet.

One change on the cards is I sold my Caterham R400 last week as I have a deposit on a new Exige Supercharged V6 which is due to be built in October.

Photo of the Caterham at Knockhill earlier in the year and how the Exige wll look :smile:

6864466426_f5001fa074_z.jpg
Untitled by christopherjgrant, on Flickr
6997307799_80b8054ba8_z.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CL10 PAZ Clio 200T Area 13
C Gallery 9
L Other Marques 60
T Other Marques 10
danny197 General Chat 12