Window wipers fail-ure

The wipers have decided to die on me. Not sure whether I blew the fuse trying to use them when they were frozen solid to the windscreen..oops lol.

Can anyone give me an idea where the fuse for the wipers are..I had a look at the board near the steering wheel but looked like only the rear fuse is there.

Can I add the rear works perfectly! And I also did buy a 20amp fuse and tried replacing the yellow one infront of the battery...was that the one??

Cheers guys

Sometimes i can compare the 197 to my ex girlfriend.
The 197 like my ex could/can sometimes be the best thing in the world...I love,loved it. I can't wait to get inside and drive it, listen to it moan/roar when driven hard.
Yet sometimes it becomes something I just loathe, as if the 197 is on it's monthly cycle (something always comes up) The 197 becomes moody ****ty and no fun whatsoever.
It brings you down with it's monthly problems which I try to avoid like the plague.
But the worse and most similar thing the 197 and my god damn whore ex have in common is.. when the problem is something very petty, very small and minor, the 197/slag, i assume, likes, enjoys, making it the hardest thing in the world to fix, for example, a simple bulb change should be the quickest job ever. Give it a quick screwing action and problem solved. Yet beautiful 197/ pretty much likes to make it 10x harder than it should be to repair. Make it so that I have to almost what seems like travel into mordor and back to solve these minor pesky problems!

I think what we can all take from this is...gfs and 197s alike, will have their monthly problems and you will be forced to pay the price for their mishaps. As you are the poor poor owner of these cold heartless machines, but, do not give up during that harsh period of time as you can't ever forget the smile it will bring to your face when your hammering that bitch right in the sweet spot.

Similar Thread Suggestions