Yiannis' Albi Blue R27 - Toning down...

Thanks for the comments guys. Yes the insert is something that either you love or hate I suppose. It's only staying till I get the wheel retrimmed though. It's melting away lol

Love it all, the inside trims look awsome.

Steering wheel, i loved it untill i saw the badge stuck on it, maybe a gray sticker would tone it down. Sorry just my opinion.

rick

Awesome project mate, just read through from start to finish :smile:

Love the car, not overly keen on the steering wheel badge, but each to their own!

Great job again but I have to agree with the others on the wheel insert. The rest looks amazing and the alps pics are stunning too. I noticed you put hids in when you got the Clio. You had any mot problems or police or angry motorists? I'm really thinking about gettin some projectors and a hid kit. Not sure if 6k or 4.5k though. Cheers.

Yes I know what you mean mate. The steering wheel insert has gone now, it didn't go down well so it had to go, especially after experiencing some good abuse by my mates!!

Regarding HIDs, no problems with police, MOT, motorists whatsoever. I initially went for 6K but they were too blue'ish' for me so I replaced them straight away for 4.3K. Nice bright white beam:smile:

Cool, thanks for the info. One more thing, do you have to tell your insurance company about the lights? Thanks again.

Door cards look brilliant now, really brightens them up. Spray shacks works top notchill need to get a .R spoiler done for my car soon.

Im not keen on the steering wheel insert though.

Looking good. Love the custom colour.

I'd send the insert back to Simon and get him to spray the lettering on, job done.

Like everyone else really. With the exception of the wheel insert they look great. My only niggle is I'm not a big fan of the new R.S logo in general so never keen on people putting it on older Renaults.