64mm ported throttle body review

so has everyones throttles settled down and the idle speeds are now stable and similar to "normal" ?

its weird foxspeed, its a mixture of, idling a touch below 1000rpm or a touch over, or a touch under 1500rpm. theres no pattern as to why it does it. ie cold warm etc just random. doesnt sound bad thou even a touch under 1500rpm, and now and again very slight flucuations, but worth it to be fair for how the car feels. like i siad i let my mate drive it now and again, he had ago last night, and could beleive how quicker and responsive it was, he even let of the throttle because because he was abit wary of going any faster.

Who every says 4mm doesnt make a difference is lying. Lmao

Last edited:
its weird foxspeed, its a mixture of, idling a touch below 1000rpm or a touch over, or a touch under 1500rpm. theres no pattern as to why it does it. ie cold warm etc just random. doesnt sound bad thou even a touch under 1500rpm, and now and again very slight flucuations, but worth it to be fair for how the car feels. like i siad i let my mate drive it now and again, he had ago last night, and could beleive how quicker and responsive it was, he even let of the throttle because because he was abit wary of going any faster.

Who every says 4mm doesnt make a difference is lying. Lmao

Sprint booster takes it on another level.....

Really wanna try one of these in conjuction with a RSTuning remap. Get them to fit it at the same time as the remap that way I wont have to worry about the rev fluctuations?

Hopefully one comes up for sale before July

Too soon unfortunately lol. Group buys of Spray Shack and RSTuning have bankrupted me lol.

Really wanna try one of these in conjuction with a RSTuning remap. Get them to fit it at the same time as the remap that way I wont have to worry about the rev fluctuations?

Hopefully one comes up for sale before July
There's one FS at the mo' isn't there?? I'd also like to know if a map teaches the ECU faster.

yeh, jimpy selling his, to be fair even thou it revs at 3000rpm. with a few start/stop driving its drops after a day, two at the most. when i was sitting in traffic i just held my clutch just below the biting point to keep the revs down aswel as pressing the brake. i would put it on a few day before the map

fitted my TB today,nervously started the car and to my surprise the car revved and ticked over normally,left it to tick over for around 10mins as suggested then went for a blast,mixed my driving styles from steady away to full on looney,after about 20mins and a few stop starts the revs climbed to 1500rpm and pretty much stayed there for the remainder of my 1hr drive out,when coming to a stop a junctions/traffic lights the revs fluctuated as ryan said from just over 1000rpm to just under 1500rpm for around 10secs then went back to a constant 1500rpm or normal,turned car off and on again once but haven't tried it again from a cold start yet.

the car tbh doesn't feel to much different,it seems to rev more freely as i noticed this when blipping the throttle on shifting,my car has always felt ok bottom end to be fair though since i fitted the shorter intake pipe which i think costs me a couple of horses top end but maybe this is why i haven't noticed as big a difference as you guys are describing,saying that though,over a mile or so stretch the car easily pulled 140mph and would have gone on if some balloon hadn't pulled out,i never turned my sprint booster off,maybe i should have,hoping the Y pipe might help it out somemore when fitted in 2 weeks,more in requires more out and all that,cheers willis and litchy

overall i'm happy with it,like whats been said before,all the little things add up on these cars