Affordable "super cars"

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/noble/m12/noble-m12-gto-3r/906619

I'd still have one of these if I could. <3

noble-m12-gto-1-1-s.jpg

If an atom is too extreme then how about an r500 caterham i believ you can get a roof fitted if you forget your hat and coat :smile:
Looked into a Noble and the running costs are stupendous, bit like an english summer......mostly crap but on the occasional day its brilliant.

While we're on this whole subject, i'm a firm believer in mutli car garages. I.e whats the point in an M5 or the like. Why not spend the money on a 530d estate for practicality and then the rest on something daft and rediculous (like an atom lol) to set your pants on fire!

There is multicar garage option but am getting towards needing a multistory car park lol, Main reason I am moving is for space to park cars :s thats sad.... Already got My clio 200, 3 series cabriolet & the exocet. Getting a 4th car is not really possible so the 3 series will have to go

I like your thinking Roger, R500 caterham is on the top of my wish list. something plain and boring for the usual trips and a firecracker for the weekend. I ran an Elise for 2 years and it got a bit too much as a day to day. The Cup will have to be my 'comprimise' until I can justify two cars though. Would imagine a Caterham would have lower running costs too over Italian/German exotica

Just been to look at a V8 Vantage, was thinking I was gonna fall for it, but really didn't like it. Gearbox felt cheap and the whole interior reminded me of an old sierra cosworth for some reason :worried: Not as enjoying and fun as the Clio to drive and that really shocked me.

Gonna have a few hours working on exocet this weekend and get it moved on again, can't wait to put it on the road, might end up getting something sensible to tow the clio/exocet to track days next year instead.

Just been to look at a V8 Vantage, was thinking I was gonna fall for it, but really didn't like it. Gearbox felt cheap and the whole interior reminded me of an old sierra cosworth for some reason :worried: Not as enjoying and fun as the Clio to drive and that really shocked me.

Gonna have a few hours working on exocet this weekend and get it moved on again, can't wait to put it on the road, might end up getting something sensible to tow the clio/exocet to track days next year instead.

Aston's look stunning but they are not the best driving cars around. My mate had a V8 vantage for 3 years and never bonded with it. Get in a Porker, it'll put a smile on your face. It's over-engineered goodness on every level! :thumbsup:

Similar Thread Suggestions