Battlefield 3

xbox gfx technology is now over 5 years old, it's going to be no where near as good as PC in that sense.

About time I got some use out of my PC! :smile:

I still play bf2, awsome game and the servers are still packed, tho the cheats for that game are abit unfair

thats really cool, things that caught my eye were:

M18 Claymore mines
AH-6J Littlebird
SU-35BM Flanker-E
IRNV (Night vision scope)

bring on the pain!

thats really cool, things that caught my eye were:

M18 Claymore mines
AH-6J Littlebird
SU-35BM Flanker-E
IRNV (Night vision scope)

bring on the pain!

Not sure if it's an option but I'd still just end up with an M95 or equivalent .50 rifle.
The L96a1 is cool but a rifle that can split an engine block is hilariously powerful.

Not sure if it's an option but I'd still just end up with an M95 or equivalent .50 rifle.
The L96a1 is cool but a rifle that can split an engine block is hilariously powerful.

M95 (barrett .50 cal) is a proper weapon, but i prefered the M24, still a 1 hit kill but doesnt make as much noise and give away your position as much as the M95. Plus its still bolt action so looks cool as f##k after you've blown someone away and eject the round.

M95 sounds like a damn artillery gun when being fired. Can hear it from miles away and the bullet leaves a trail from the barrel to the victim.

Trying to get gold start in all weapons in Bad Company 2 before BF3 comes out, the pissy 9mm full ato sniper rifle was a joke.

I used to be into BF2 big, we had a small number of players that set up squad and basically ran spec ops missions in game to destroy equipment, communicating with headsets etc.
Was fun.

Hopefully BF3 will be similar, and if I get bored I'll be strapping C4 to a jeep :evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE

check out 1:35, that could be fun :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions