Best Wax?

The answer is; it's subjective to your budget. I say Swissvax is damn hard to beat in terms of quality, aesthetics, and ease of use, but to many people it is sinply too expensive. I am really loving Mitchell & King waxes at the moment, they are infact making me a bespoke wax (as I have already shown), but even their regular range is simply fantastic, very Zymol-esque!!

Ease of use and looks are my main requirements for a wax which Swissvax nails completely so I mostly use Mirage, Shield and Best of Show.

I am looking forward to the revised Divine… should be awesome!

One thing about best of show is it costs £200 however it will last the vast majority of users 5 years for a tub!

That's based on what I use which is one every 2.5 years doing my two cars.

£35 quid on wax is a bargain imo

You won't be disappointed!

like its been pointed out, its not just about looks and how long it lasts.

Its how easy it is too use.

ALL swissvax gear smells like you are in a sweet factory too. especially BOS and autobalm.

I have Swissvax Onyx. Its their cheapest at only £70 but the results are fantastic. Smells amazing, really easy to use as well. Highly recommended

Yes to both. I recall telling you about the Z2 only the other day and today I used it on a white 1 Series!! The poorboys wheel sealant I used recently on a 1M. So it is pretty good stuff :smile:

I tend to just use collinite 476s, it's fairly cheap and lasts well. Not too much effort to apply either

Similar Thread Suggestions