Best Wax?

Definitely do your wheels, that's the combo I've used for the last year and love it, getting a da for Xmas so looking forward to using tripple with a da, try rejuvenate as well as that is also excellent!

Definitely do your wheels, that's the combo I've used for the last year and love it, getting a da for Xmas so looking forward to using tripple with a da, try rejuvenate as well as that is also excellent!

Nice xmas prezzy might stick a DA on my list:tongue_smilie:

will try some rejuvenate sounds good:thumbup1:

The pic below is wearing R-5VE LockDown and the guy that owns this car is a part time detailer in Leeds...he has compared this to 2 of the leading products on the market but all rolled into one....he also has some more pics that i will upload once he sends them through....

704104_474231125962517_1504660043_o.jpg

Now Russ how much all in for Rejuvenate cloths and applicators?

I dont sell rejuvenate mate and havent started with cloths yet unfortunately...been manic getting the products all blended to a recipe that works and getting the right type of product but dont think it will be too long before a few drying towels and MF cloths are in though....

I will update as i go along though mate and thanks for the enquiry....

I dont sell rejuvenate mate and havent started with cloths yet unfortunately...been manic getting the products all blended to a recipe that works and getting the right type of product but dont think it will be too long before a few drying towels and MF cloths are in though....

I will update as i go along though mate and thanks for the enquiry....

nice one fella:smile:

If anyone's interested, we stock the whole Dodo Juice range, including a large selection of waxes, cloths and applicators. We also offer 5% discount to members of this forum.

If anyone's interested, we stock the whole Dodo Juice range, including a large selection of waxes, cloths and applicators. We also offer 5% discount to members of this forum.

It could be my PC but when clicking Shop on your page, it just shows the header with nothing underneath except the two links?

Tried two different browsers.

Cheers

It could be my PC but when clicking Shop on your page, it just shows the header with nothing underneath except the two links?

Tried two different browsers.

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback. It's a problem with our website. We're trying to get the shop up and running again but it's taking longer than expected.

Temporarily, we're directing customers to our eBay store (stores.ebay.co.uk/Monster-Detail), where you can browse our product range. We can then recieve an order via email (md@monsterdetail.co.uk) and deduct the 5% forum discount :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions