Britain will be same time as Europe!

So would we get rid of DST? That's one thing that gets on my tatty bo jangles.....

So would we get rid of DST? That's one thing that gets on my tatty bo jangles.....

No, we would still put clocks back and forward each year, but one time only, we'd put the clocks forward TWO hours, so that our time is the same as Europes all the time, as they put their clocks back and forward each year!!!

I didn't realise it was 01/04/11....

Er have they not thought of GMT, the whole world bases its time off us so if we change the world will and therefore nothing will be achieved :wink:

Er have they not thought of GMT, the whole world bases its time off us so if we change the world will and therefore nothing will be achieved :wink:

Actually I think it is UST which is based on GMT, which yes is based off Greenwich Mean Time!

I'd like to see daylight saving gone but keep us in our time zone

We migh be part of Europe soon anyway with the way Cameron,s going over the prisoner vote thing lol

One way to sort the prisoner vote situation - 'remove' the prisoners from the equation :wink:

One way to sort the prisoner vote situation - 'remove' the prisoners from the equation :wink:

I'm actually really impressed with Cameron on this to be fair, I will actually have some respect for him if he sticks to his guns. Why should Europe tell us how to run our country?? And if you want to vote don't a thieving s*** and end up inside

i'm actually really impressed with cameron on this to be fair, i will actually have some respect for him if he sticks to his guns. Why should europe tell us how to run our country?? And if you want to vote don't a thieving s*** and end up inside
here here

exactly, so the Germans dont sit down to there sandwiches till we say its lunch time!

Why should Europe tell us how to run our country??

it's happened for years unfortunately. we should be independent. morons claim we need to be in the EU for trade ties, but we were exporting a hell of a lot more before joinining the EU. if a country wants what we have to offer, they will buy it, whether we're in their big 'family' or not. it costs us £3 miliion a day being in European Union.

Daylight saving needs banning, we need light later in day at winter as thats when people are less alert after a day at work so would make the roads safer

Id have thought joining Europe would be a good thing atm, sure it would bring down cost a bit such as fuel and maybe open up new jobs

Similar Thread Suggestions