I despair at the people of Britain.....

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
Working in the docks at Sunny (Er not) Great Yarmouth today and there's 3500 Brand New small, anonymous Hyundai's being off-loaded.

If we as a Nation are known for liking bland food: then we've really topped that with our choice of bland cars......

attachment.php

Last edited:
I suppose these cars are cheap and reliable, which is ultimately what people want these days. Most people don't care about performance or aren't suckered in to paying over the odds for a premium badge.
And given what piles of ****e the UK car companies were putting out in the 70s and 80s, it's no wonder the foreign car companies are doing so well here while the UK car industry went tits up.

When I did my Florida road trip in 2014, all that was left in the Alamo parking lot were Jeep's (no thanks!) and 2 Hyundai Tucson's (or ix35 over here). In a huff I made a split decision and went for the one with the bigger wheels. I ended up doing 1000 miles in 10 days and have to say I was really impressed with it, even if it was metallic brown!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My entertainment of the day! Not as cool as watching thousands of Hyundai's unload from a boat!

The Clio pen is finally getting a run out!!!

1e80be9b8357552d7689470bd07f68fa.jpg

My Mrs has an i10 go 1.0l. You can probably guess who drives home from Chippenham to South Wales

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Similar Thread Suggestions