F1 season 2017 comments here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ricciardo or Max to Ferrari is more likely. Red Bull have stated they're looking at the drivers' market as Ricciardo's contract is up at the end of next season. I doubt Vettel would have Max there, nor Ricciardo after what happened in 2014 when he pissed all over Vettel.

Agree fully mate. Sadly, little bitch trunks has his veto over his team mate.

But more than anything, and I think it would be the best thing for F1, I want Lewis and Seb in the same car. Lewis would be well up for it. Seb would crap in his nappy.

Happy for Max and DR to stay where they are. Going to enjoy watching the DR fans get more and more pissed off as Max hands his arse to him on a plate!

Reactions: Sean197
According to BBC Sport, Williams are giving Robert Kubica some more testing time, alongside Paul Di Resta acting as a performance benchmark (the team are considering one of the two as a replacement for Massa).

I didn't know this, but apparently Renault ruled out Kubica after their tests with him.....

According to BBC Sport, Williams are giving Robert Kubica some more testing time, alongside Paul Di Resta acting as a performance benchmark (the team are considering one of the two as a replacement for Massa).

I didn't know this, but apparently Renault ruled out Kubica after their tests with him.....

Renault said their tests were inconclusive but they have Carlos now so it's all a bit moot.

Williams will probably do the safe thing and stick with Massa I bet.

I have a lot of hope for Robert though. Both him and his manager seem fully confident he's ready for a return. Fingers crossed he can prove it in the test.

I'd love to see Robert back in it. Still remember that awful feeling watching that crash at Canada 10 years ago. Then the absolute joy of him winning his first ever F1 race a year later at the same place.

I'd love to see Robert back in it. Still remember that awful feeling watching that crash at Canada 10 years ago. Then the absolute joy of him winning his first ever F1 race a year later at the same place.

I'll never forget it. Was absolutely convinced it was game over. Have you seen the view from behind? How he survived that impact I'll never know.

And what a measure of the man to go back and win it the year after.

Legend.

Sadly, he does seem to be rather accident prone. He had a few big ones in WRC.

Nico Rosberg is joining the Sky F1 team for Suzuka! Should be interesting to hear him talk about Hamilton... might also get the lowdown on Kubica as he's now his manager.

Reactions: Chris
Sadly, he does seem to be rather accident prone. He had a few big ones in WRC.

Google image "robert kubica wrc crash" - there must be about £10million worth of damage there at least lol

Nico Rosberg is joining the Sky F1 team for Suzuka! Should be interesting to hear him talk about Hamilton... might also get the lowdown on Kubica as he's now his manager.

You have GOT to be kidding me???!!!

That's it. Sky can fuck off. I shoulda done it when they had John Worlds Biggest Twat Terry as a pundit.

This is a step too far.

Reactions: Benno and Sean197
Google image "robert kubica wrc crash" - there must be about £10million worth of damage there at least lol

Ha! It's madness. He had a few big ones too. And MANY very sketchy moments.

Did you ever see that footage of him during a night stage when he hit the wooden pole and it knocked his light out of the housing? He simply couldn't see. Didn't slow down at all.

Think he needs a bit more self preservation.

Just making sure that we've all seen the footage from Stroll's car that for some INEXPLICABLE reason was "unavailable" for the stewards at the event.

100% Vettel's fault. No one can argue.

Why the fook wasn't this there for them to view at the time??? Of course we know why. Ferrari.

Just making sure that we've all seen the footage from Stroll's car that for some INEXPLICABLE reason was "unavailable" for the stewards at the event.

100% Vettel's fault. No one can argue.

Why the fook wasn't this there for them to view at the time??? Of course we know why. Ferrari.

Yup. They want to keep the title going for as long as possible, the FIA admitted as much when they Vettel got away with a 10sec penalty for deliberately ramming another car rather than a DSQ as they didn't want to interfere in the title. Amazing.

Reactions: Chris and ///M
Yup. They want to keep the title going for as long as possible, the FIA admitted as much when they Vettel got away with a 10sec penalty for deliberately ramming another car rather than a DSQ as they didn't want to interfere in the title. Amazing.

Utter joke.

We're back to the old

Ferrari
International
Assisstance

Fuming. It's clear as day he just rammed into him. All this talk of Stroll suddenly veering right are utter utter bollocks.

Disgrace tbh.

Vettel is just so shady it’s unreal. Infact the whole situation with him and Ferrari is just shady.

Reactions: ///M and Sean197
Utter joke.

We're back to the old

Ferrari
International
Assisstance

Fuming. It's clear as day he just rammed into him. All this talk of Stroll suddenly veering right are utter utter bollocks.

I hope Sky F1 question Vettel on his criticism of Stroll for the incident, now that it's been PROVEN that Stroll did nothing wrong. It'll be fun watching the little dick squirm his way out of ANOTHER incident.

I hope Sky F1 question Vettel on his criticism of Stroll for the incident, now that it's been PROVEN that Stroll did nothing wrong. It'll be fun watching the little dick squirm his way out of ANOTHER incident.

I'd like someone to take that fuckin perverted midget Todt to task over why Stroll's in car camera "wasn't available".

Actually, before that, I'd like to see him taken to task over Jules' death. Lots of blood on that twunts hands.

It's things like this that just drag the sport down and make a bit of a mockery of it. I know there's always been controversy in this (and every other) sport, but this just stinks. All the talk of trying to reinvent F1 and win new fans, and you have one of the leading drivers outright falsely accusing a fellow competitor of ramming. Much like the Baku incident, it'll all be swept under the carpet in a few races.... Sad.

Reactions: peter and Sean197
It's things like this that just drag the sport down and make a bit of a mockery of it. I know there's always been controversy in this (and every other) sport, but this just stinks. All the talk of trying to reinvent F1 and win new fans, and you have one of the leading drivers outright falsely accusing a fellow competitor of ramming. Much like the Baku incident, it'll all be swept under the carpet in a few races.... Sad.

Sad but true.

He's an embarrassment to the sport in my opinion. And his fans are almost as sad and deluded as Nico's!

Whatever, I'll always remember. And he should be reminded that he got his arse handed to him by Danny Ric and then ran off with his tail between his legs as much as possible.

God only knows how he'll deal with Max as a team mate if that ever happens. SO hope it does!

Sad but true.

He's an embarrassment to the sport in my opinion. And his fans are almost as sad and deluded as Nico's!

Whatever, I'll always remember. And he should be reminded that he got his arse handed to him by Danny Ric and then ran off with his tail between his legs as much as possible.

God only knows how he'll deal with Max as a team mate if that ever happens. SO hope it does!

It's a pity really that he's been like he has this season. As much as I like Hamilton, I started out this season wanting Vettel to win it - I thought it would be great to see Ferrari at the top of the tree again, plus I do respect Vettel for what he's achieved. However, the spoilt brat act that he's now adopted has put me off him - there's just no humility.

I suspect that if someone like Hamilton had collided with someone in the same way Vettel did with Stroll, Hamilton would have held his hands up and admitted he made a mistake....

It's a pity really that he's been like he has this season. As much as I like Hamilton, I started out this season wanting Vettel to win it - I thought it would be great to see Ferrari at the top of the tree again, plus I do respect Vettel for what he's achieved. However, the spoilt brat act that he's now adopted has put me off him - there's just no humility.

I suspect that if someone like Hamilton had collided with someone in the same way Vettel did with Stroll, Hamilton would have held his hands up and admitted he made a mistake....

For all my moaning, I've always been a Ferrari fan. Giles was the first guy I supported in F1. Sadly far FAR too briefly. Then Mansell, Prost, Berger, Alesi...

Then years in the dolldrums. Then I hated Schumacher with a passion. That hurt a lot. Then I loved Alonso purely because he's bloody brilliant to watch. Seat of the pants talent.

And then Pettel... GOD NO!!! Anyone but him. Ok, maybe Nicole Tossberg fits into that category too. It hurts mate. Simply can't support Ferrari while he's in it.

And if Hamilton would have behaved as Seb has this season, he'd have had a race ban already. I'm absolutely certain.

For all his haters (and I do get some of it, although most of it is plain weird and says a LOT more about the hater than it does Lewis) his heart is 100% in the right place. No way in the world Vettel would have given Bottas that place back as a for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions