Mmmmmmmmmmm Collinite!!!

Bought a tub of 915 Marque D'Elegance a few weeks ago and hadn't used until today. Also try my new camera out too, a Fuji S2500HD!!

Process:

Pressure washed off all dust, bug spats before washing with Chemical Guys Citrus Wash n Gloss. Pressure washed off soap suds. Dried off with drying towel. Clayed front a few weeks back. Then hand polished whole car with Menzerna Power Finish Polish then finished with the Collinite. Dressed tyres with some Meguiars Gold Class Endurance Tyre Gel!!

Added some night shots!!

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Bought a tub of 915 Marque D'Elegance a few weeks ago and hadn't used until today. Also try my new camera out too, a Fuji S2500HD!!

Process:

Pressure washed off all dust, bug spats before washing with Chemical Guys Citrus Wash n Gloss. Pressure washed off soap suds. Dried off with drying towel. Clayed front a few weeks back. Then hand polished whole car with Menzerna Power Finish Polish then finished with the Collinite. Dressed tyres with some Meguiars Gold Class Endurance Tyre Gel!!

Thanks for looking!!
How do you find the Meguiars Gold Class Endurance Tyre Gel compared to the autoglym tyre dressing ?

by that i meen is ure paint free from swirling etc? did u polish it first?

Was polished about a week ago.

Still a bit swirly in places, not as bad as it was. Probably cud do with a good machining but thats a full day job for me.

I have used Dodo Juice Lime Prime with a machine polisher before and you get pretty good results from that as it does cut the paint very slightly.

Megs Endurance Tyre gel is far better than Autoglym stuff. I have used Blackfire before but you get slingback as its very slick. I cant warrant paying upwards of £10 for tyre dressing tbh, so £7 for Megs is better. It lasts for a few weeks and isnt as water based as others like Autoglym so doesnt wash off when wet!!

Someone told me that the cheap tyre dressing you can get from £1 shops is pretty good too!!!

With the Collinite, it wont need waxing again for some months now as it last for ages!!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate Detailing 28
Jamz72 Detailing 16
S Detailing 3
M Detailing 8