New tyres on the front or rear

I had a little incident with a 5 inch diameter rock today and split the side wall on one of my 5000 mile old Conti SC3 :worried:.

It was a slow puncture and I had no spare so the first place I could find was ATS.

I had both fronts replaced with Avon ZV5's which seem ok but was wondering if it was worth moving them to the back of the car and having the Conti SC3s at the front?

:bored:

Given the Clios tendency to over steer I'm not sure it's wise to potentially put a further grip bias towards the front or remove it from the rear.
I'm just making the presumption the Avons are maybe a less grippy tyre.

:bored:

Given the Clios tendency to over steer I'm not sure it's wise to potentially put a further grip bias towards the front or remove it from the rear.
I'm just making the presumption the Avons are maybe a less grippy tyre.

Fair point tbh! It's swings and roundabouts either way whatever you do that's for sure.

Pitty you couldn't just get some more contis!

Those avons are not terrible from what I recall on reviews, keep us updated see how you get on!

i had avons on the cup a few months back, the worst rubber ive ever had on a car as soon as it rains it felt like the cup was on ice skates fudgin terrible they were