Peter's R27 Progress

i have seen this in the flesh! went to view it but it had a deposit down on it...guess that was you. haha but it looks spot on!

i have seen this in the flesh! went to view it but it had a deposit down on it...guess that was you. haha but it looks spot on!

Ah sorry mate. Yeh that would have been me. :smile:

Here's a link to the spacers if anyones interested! I got mine abit cheaper than that but they are still at a good discount at £62 a pair. :smile:

http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/en...zscheibe-System-B-50-mm-Renault-Clio-3-R.html

I will have some new pics up of the car from different angles soon. Planning on going for a little drive to get some nice shots after work today! :tongueout:roud:

ahh thats fine! :smile: haha just good to see it went to someone who would appreciate it! plus i got myself my albi. :smile:

where abouts do you live?

ahwell thats good, im glad you still got one! :thumbsup:
got any pics up on here?
I live in Laurencekirk, its about 30miles from Aberdeen. Just noticed your in aberdeenshire aswell! Ill keep an eye out for you. :smile:

Wow they're dirt cheap...I bought mine off dc performance for like £57 a pair when they are £37 a pair on that site atm

New update, gave the car a big clean! Clay barred the paint to remove all the tar from the past few years, (there was alot) it took me all day till i was satisfied id got it all off.
Then gave it a pre wax glaze before a coat of wax to bring the pop out of the paint. :smile:

I then went out for a drive to get some night shots. So here they are.. :001_tt1:

IMG_0272.jpg
IMG_0270.jpg
IMG_0269.jpg
4a2cc7bd-3e32-46c6-8a4e-d2d9d4fb3599.jpg
IMG_0264.jpg
IMG_0263.jpg
IMG_0259.jpg
IMG_0258.jpg
IMG_0257.jpg
IMG_0256.jpg
IMG_0255.jpg

Great detailing mate impressive! I'm also a fan of that sticker, no one will be mistaken what seats you have :-p

No new update yet but iv got a question if anyone knows the answer?

Im going to be getting a ktec cat back "zorst" and id also like to get the decat aswell, but i just wondered if there will be problems come mot time with a decat?

I know alot on here have decats so hopefully someone can let me know if they get through the emissions alright or not. :smile:

I've got a ktec with decat mate and had it mot'd at work, went through the emissions fine (even though it doesn't really matter for me haha). IMO think you'll be ok with it mate.

The boys at the garage put my ktec system and decat on then put it through the MOT in that order... lol. It flew through emmisions.

haha that's pretty good then, the manifold cat must be quite restrictive in that case.

Are you lads liking your ktec system & decat? iv listened to alot of differant types and the ktec sounds like the noise im looking for.

Ill be getting it remapped after aswell to sort any flat spot it might enhance.

I've had mine on nearly two weeks.

I fecking love it

zooooooom

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFUy2f_B23g[/YOUTUBE]

Love mine mate, originally wanted a milltek but brought the car with it on and don't want to change it now. All my mates comment on how good it sounds too :smile:

that sounds spot on mate :thumbup1: cheers for putting the vid up. Im sold lol.

I was thinking of the miltek also, they are around the same price aswell, but the ktec seems to have a bit more of a raw racy sound to it if that makes sense.

Completely missed this thread somehow.. :s, Just read it from the beginning, Car looks great mate :thumbsup:

Am from montrose, I'll keep an eye out for you pal :wink: