Shuv's 'triple-whammy' car nightmare......

What you got in mind then?

No mercy.

No mercy, slapsies, thumbsy-war......whatever. Or i could just walk to his house; ring the bell and wait for him to answer - look him in right in the eye for 10 seconds and kick him in the babysack. I aint scared of him two hoots. But guess who'd get the big sentence then. Anyway; im smarter than him.

Small claims Court Chris. If we do it as 3 separate cases (Each under 5k value) i believe its free or a very small fee.

And as he's already been found guilty in a Court of law, there's no doubting his guilt. Its just about screwing the difference out of him between what sentence / compensation he was given - and what i feel im "owed" through my losses.

Im awaiting speaking to Victim Support Monday first. I gather i can contest the sentence.......

Reactions: Chris
No mercy, slapsies, thumbsy-war......whatever. Or i could just walk to his house; ring the bell and wait for him to answer - look him in right in the eye for 10 seconds and kick him in the babysack. I aint scared of him two hoots. But guess who'd get the big sentence then. Anyway; im smarter than him.

Small claims Court Chris. If we do it as 3 separate cases (Each under 5k value) i believe its free or a very small fee.

And as he's already been found guilty in a Court of law, there's no doubting his guilt. Its just about screwing the difference out of him between what sentence / compensation he was given - and what i feel im "owed" through my losses.

Im awaiting speaking to Victim Support Monday first. I gather i can contest the sentence.......

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Reactions: sevenfourate

Similar Thread Suggestions