Stuff that really doesnt float my boat

Absolutely ridiculous mate. I still don't get why Claudio didn't revert back to the system that was so successful last season. As soon as they did against Liverpoo it was straight back to how they were. Bugger all possession but three goals. At least give it a go.

But yep, totally agree, it's inexcusable and the sacking was a disgrace. Will lose no sleep what so ever if they go down.
Looks like they have a replacement

Agree with all your choices Steve but have some reservations re: the mosaics. I can imagine tiling a whole bathroom in them is a bugger (I've only done borders to date) but in a kitchen for splashbacks they're not bad. Easy to cut out round sockets and nibble away with tile nibblers :smile:

Agree with all your choices Steve but have some reservations re: the mosaics. I can imagine tiling a whole bathroom in them is a bugger (I've only done borders to date) but in a kitchen for splashbacks they're not bad. Easy to cut out round sockets and nibble away with tile nibblers :smile:
Nooooo mosaics are old hat esp kitchens. Up stands only man!!! You will be sticking up for corduroy next !!!!!

1488374697062-223867463.jpg

Reactions: Dystant
Trouble is you can fanny around getting them what you think is perfect only to discover otherwise once grouted

Oh I can absolutely believe that and totally empathise with you.

Stand back, admire it, there, hated doing it but it's done. Then the customer walks in...ohhh but I'm not quite sure about this bit......

My god Steve, that shower looks loads of fun!

Can see why you're unhappy about mosaics!!!

Female ads. There I am on the sofa with my latte and muffin watching TV and all of a sudden someone feels the need to advertise vaginosis. I mean wtff

Reactions: Sneydster
I can't stand advertising full stop!

Another one of my "favourites" is when people are unable to work out that they need to move to the side to allow people off the train BEFORE they try to board.

Reactions: Sneydster
People that end sentences "so yeah....." "So Yeah" what?? Finish up.

The recent #sponsership tagging on facebook. An "ambassador" for a such and such.....just makes you look desperate tbh.

Jamie Oliver for for the demise of turkey twizzlers, I still haven't forgiven him for that one.