Stuff that really doesnt float my boat

People that end sentences "so yeah....." "So Yeah" what?? Finish up.

The recent #sponsership tagging on facebook. An "ambassador" for a such and such.....just makes you look desperate tbh.

Jamie Oliver for for the demise of turkey twizzlers, I still haven't forgiven him for that one.

Jamie Sodding Oliver!!!

"Music To Cook By" cd. Jog on Jamie you nonce.

Organised religion
Red Bull, the drink and the F1 team. In particular Christian Horner and Adrian "I look like I have kidnapped hookers in my basement" Newey.
Cyclists full stop
People who drive at 40mph in a 60mph limit, but when it drops to a 30mph limit they continue at 40mph!
People in diesels who try to race you. It's not my fault your wife made you buy a shit car, so take your tiny knob and piss off and annoy someone else.

Organised religion
Red Bull, the drink and the F1 team. In particular Christian Horner and Adrian "I look like I have kidnapped hookers in my basement" Newey.
Cyclists full stop
People who drive at 40mph in a 60mph limit, but when it drops to a 30mph limit they continue at 40mph!
People in diesels who try to race you. It's not my fault your wife made you buy a shit car.

Nearly spat my generic energy drink all over my laptop at the Adrian Newey comment!! :smile::smile::smile:

Reactions: Sean197
Thumb rings.
Toe rings.
Women with tattoos on the ankles/ feet.
Overly bushy eyebrows.
People with bad personal hygiene.
Yappy dogs.
Someones elses used wet towel.
Dog shit on the beach.
Smarminess.
Backstabbers.
Tre........

***Alright - maybe im not so laid back. pmpl

Reactions: Jimmy
Can't stand:
Spurs fans, Cyclists, Politics, Blue balls, Income Tax, Liars, Hairy Holes, Spurs fans

:smiley:

This. Why? They all look Amish to me :smiley:

It's just the fact that everybody blindly follows the herd and grows them. Much like sleeve tattoos... They'll both be redundant in a year or so and sleeve tattoos will become the same as tribal tattoos. I've no objection to people who have either, but as per the thread title, they really don't float my particular boat :smile:

Reactions: ///M
Today's none boat floating annoyance...

People who cut directly across at you while you're walking and then spin round and look at you like you're a C U Next Tuesday because you clipped their heels.

You realise it's your fault right? Or am I supposed to just disappear?

Oh wait, I'm just supposed to jump out of your way right? I'm sorry, when was that decided? I must have missed that meeting...

Reactions: Robert_197
Today's none boat floating annoyance...

People who cut directly across at you while you're walking and then spin round and look at you like you're a C U Next Tuesday because you clipped their heels.

You realise it's your fault right? Or am I supposed to just disappear?

Oh wait, I'm just supposed to jump out of your way right? I'm sorry, when was that decided? I must have missed that meeting...
Actually I agree, hate walking along same pace as everyone else and suddenly person in front stops, you've no where to go so you dance and jig abit trying to decide to go left or right. Then they just carry on. WTF