what to do?

It's a bit complicated.. Ordered the car just with recaros on the Saturday, just standard wheels. Then on the Monday called him up and asked for the black ones . He said oh that's handy because I have a showroom model ordered and u can have that one because It will be in sooner and it has black wheels on so I said ok.. Car turned up with White / White so he said got few options.. Wait 2-3 months for a new car to be built , have White /White , anthercite cup wheels, or put my black ones on but one is badly curbed (ruk has agreed that if I want this they will pay for tyres to be swapped) got till tonight to decide

I cannot believe this story...a truly remarkable example of 'computer says no' and 'couldn't give a toss' customer care. Have you ever wondered why companies like Lexus, Subaru and Honda always do so well in customer satisfaction surveys? It is simple, they listen to what the customer wants and they do their very best to deliver exactly that...and they do it with a smile!

I've had my RS197 for 2 months and have already been seriously unimpressed by some of the service that I've received...and that was just silly things like buying mats - not a £17,000 car with the wrong colour wheels on it. Idiots!!!

What's happened with your 197??

All they keep saying is because I paid cost + £1 they can't order new wheels or pay for anything to be done!!

Parts manager and Service manager at Richard Sanders Kettering are both prize plums
My problem was just trying to buy a block connector to fit an aftermarket head unit near threw the parts catalogue at me
Service manager acts like he owns every car in the place
Sales manager is ok though

Parts manager and Service manager at Richard Sanders Kettering are both prize plums
My problem was just trying to buy a block connector to fit an aftermarket head unit near threw the parts catalogue at me
Service manager acts like he owns every car in the place
Sales manager is ok though

Its a Renault garage, They sell Renault parts not aftermarket parts
Try Halfords