• Sebastian Vettel

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Lewis Hamilton

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he spent half of this season stressing about lewis, why? :S

Because Hamilton is clearly better than him lol

Once again couldn't agree more! maybe not with the bit about Petrov. After his crash at the weekend he know he has to enjoy the next two races as they will be his last for Renault (unless Bernie steps in, he wants a Russian race and is trying to get interest over there). I normally don't like Raikonnen as he is as dull as dishwater off the track, but I would be happy to see him sat in a Renault next season. I could see a few podiums if he did join!

Force India have done exceptionally well this season, Sutil has had some amazing drives and is not afraid to overtake (Sunday :lol:smile:. The same goes for Kobayashi, he was brilliant at Suzuka!

Fair comments on Petrov, id like him to hang around though, give him the benefit of the doubt for his first season. Not like hes been hanging with the back markers to say hes fresh to the game.

Sutil... a good driver, but does seem to loose the plot every now and then. Will see him do a superb race one week, then be a no-hoper the next. Maybe due to a lack of experience?

And i forgot about Kobayashi, certainly a very entertaining driver to watch, perhaps needs that Sauber to be a little quicker and hell be a podium chaser. Certainly has the aggresion and balls big enough to take the highest risks.

Because Hamilton is clearly better than him lol

Fair comments on Petrov, id like him to hang around though, give him the benefit of the doubt for his first season. Not like hes been hanging with the back markers to say hes fresh to the game.

Sutil... a good driver, but does seem to loose the plot every now and then. Will see him do a superb race one week, then be a no-hoper the next. Maybe due to a lack of experience?

And i forgot about Kobayashi, certainly a very entertaining driver to watch, perhaps needs that Sauber to be a little quicker and hell be a podium chaser. Certainly has the aggresion and balls big enough to take the highest risks.

I agree with that Petrov has had some feisty races but more tomes then not end up in the wall. id like to see him have another bit of the cherry next year, since there no testing its hard for the new boys to get going without experience.

I think Kobayashi is my new fav driver never afraid to have ago and that's what f1 need not people who's afraid to over take and just follow in line one lap after another. it does seem his Sauber is like a tank after his race in Japan and Sutil flying into him at the weekend lol

I Think Webber or Alonso although I'm rooting for Hamilton!!

It could be good for the Mclaren boys, as last year they had a terrible car, yet did very well in Abu Dhabi, so it could suit them down to the ground with the fast straights. Hopefully a pole there!

I think the championship is going to be taken right up to the last race.

I'd like Alonso to win it, I know he's arrogant etc but I also think he's a very exciting driver and I like someone that will do anything to win.
If not him I'd like Vettel to do it, he'll def win it at some point in his career. I hate Webber, I hate Hamilton, I hate Button (biggest complainer going).
So as is stands you have to fancy Alonso to take it as he has the momentum!
For 2011 I'd love to see Kimi back in a top team, but I can't see it happening :-(

Anybody think with a bit of experience and a good car young Senna could get to the top some time? I see a future potential in the guy.

Exactly Ben, rookie mistakes. That's why i said about a bit of experience he will maybe be somebody to watch within the next 5 years..

Ah yes, missed the experience bit!

He does seem to consistently finish above yamamoto, would be interesting to see what he's like in a decent car

IMO Chandok needs to have a team, he was consistently better than Senna. Due to HRTs rubbish performance in general, i.e terrible car! Sponsors pulled out, therefore couldn't afford to pay Chandok. I think he will make a good return!

brazil will be fun massa is quick there and he will be helping alonso.. i really want alonso to win it im a big ferrari supporter

Well who would have thought Rosberg would be on pole!?!?!?!? I can see there being a massive pile up on the first lap. It will be an interesting race and there is going to be some overtaking to get into the good points!

Oh and I won't be expecting there will be a Brazilian GP next year with what happened to Button. It is a run-down track as it is especially when you compare it to the next race! I think the attempted car jacking (or worse) could be the final nail in the coffin!

yeah mum told me about button when i got up :O i dont think ts the 1st time its happened there either. its a shame as its a good track :smile:

Today's race wasn't as exciting as I hoped. Was disappointed Hamilton didn't do better, think he's about 22 points away from the lead now so rather unlikely he will win

I hate to say it but I think Hammy is out of it. Hopefully Webber will lift it, I just can't stand to see Nando win it