• Mark Webber

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Sebastian Vettel

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Lewis Hamilton

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they turned webber's motor down or gave him a big pay cheque so that vettel won why would he be so far off the pace in the same car when he's theyve both been close to each other over the last 2 seasons

bad day for ferrari im gutted they made the wrong choice but alonso should and could have drove better. always next year for ferrari :swear:
but well done vettel mini schumi in the making..
next year will be interesting with kers and adjustable rear wing... remember mercedes had 1 of the best kers going the old meister working with brawn just could be back in the frame :smile:
roll on next year great season ranks up there with the best of them

Is it just me or does anyone else have the urge to chop Vettel's 'number 1' finger off :@ . I cant stand him or Alonso, really gutted for Webber. He should have won, probably never get the chance again.

what wrong with Vettel's?

Nando had no right to have a go at Petrov, utterly disgusting IMO he should be ashamed the greasy Spanish get. If I didn't hate enough he's just made me really hate him. It made me so mad lol

Well done to Vettel though

Nando would make a great Spanish waiter, he makes my skin crawl!!

I really would have liked Hamilton or Webber to have won but was just happy that Ferrari fluffed it up in the last race so monobrow didn't win.

Well done Vettel, I really didn't think he would manage it!

It was an awesome race, enjoyed it and vettel won :thumbup:

I would love to go to abu dhabi.

Start organising a trip... Im in!

Clio197.net trip to abu dhabi lol it would be epic.

Guys, get the tickets and get in here and i'll make sure you'll never forget it.

Three days around the circuit and Abu Dhabi and three around Dubai will make sure to start you searching for a job here :wink:

As promised, here are some pics for you guys, snapped by a couple of my friends as i'm a lousy photographer

By Faz

DSC08827-23.jpg

DSC08293-5-1.jpg

Red Bull Wings

DSC08421-10-1.jpg

Pit Stop Spying

DSC08473-13-1.jpg[/quote]

DSC09644-50.jpg

DSC08427-12.jpg

DSC09911-62-1.jpg

DSC09462-42.jpg

DSC08915-27-1.jpg

By Lotfi & Yaser

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

Wow Blue, I know those photos aren't your own but they are very very good!

They look better than some of the press shots I have seen lol!

Wish i could have got shots like that when i went to Monaco this year and Nurbergring ring last year, although my Spa ones from year before were pretty good :smile:

great pics although im not a fan of the new tilke designed tracks. best races on the calender are spa which is awesome :jase2::jase2: and silverstone

Last edited: