• Mark Webber

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Sebastian Vettel

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Lewis Hamilton

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Done and done! Im going with Webber, I dont want Alonso to win AT ALL and I think Vettel is going to be a grown up and support Webber!

Secretly still hoping for all those three to fail catastrophically and Hamilton still bring it home!

Well done that man, go to the top of the class and give the pencils out :tongueout: lol

Webber for me, unless Sutil gets a good start and takes Webber, Vettel and Alonso off i cant see Hamilton doing it, but you never no stranger things have happened

Last edited:
who are the jokers voting for webber?

lol Alonso is a certanty he only has to come 3rd to win I heard today.

I would like Webber to win. His attitude is great, it would really be a great send off for him, as I cant see him being there next year. Having said that, Alonso is obviously in the best position and it is his to throw away.

will red bull play the team game on sunday???? will vettel move over to let webber win mmm.. still reckon alonso will in the wdc.. cant deny he has been the man to beat in the 2nd half of the season. although he has no new engines left. on the scuderia forum they said he will be using another engine up on the friday then change it for qually.. going to be a great end to the season... alonso will do it second best driver on the grid next to the god that is schumi :wink:

Would love to see Lewis do it but since that's not looking likely I will settle for Webber as I DO NOT want to see Alonso win, prick.

Hamilton is overly cocky after last years win, way too aggressive and makes silly mistakes.

Alonso drives like a F1 driver should cool and calm, when he wins he is still sedate.

I was thinking Vettel at the start of the year, I like him.QUOTE]

I had him down too as my top driver in the Fantasy Formula one thingy that I have done through work..but I think Webber may just hack it, and that would be deserved IMHO....

Hamilton is overly cocky after last years win, way too aggressive and makes silly mistakes.

Alonso drives like a F1 driver should cool and calm, when he wins he is still sedate.
look at him on sunday drove the life out of the tyres then had no grip, what does he expect.. good driver but as usual overrated by the british media. its not as bad now the bbc do the coverage but when itv did it the commentary boiled my blood.
alonso is awesome very very cool and calculated like prost was. no1 can match schumi if mercedes give him a good car watch this space the meister will have returned :smile:

Well I'm going to have to go for Webber - one race left and unless the World goes wrong and it's a wet race in Abu Dhabi I can't see anything other than a Red Bull win.

look at him on sunday drove the life out of the tyres then had no grip, what does he expect.. good driver but as usual overrated by the british media.

He did maybe drive a bit hard on the new cars but even when they were past their best he was still catching alonso

Hamilton would probably be up at the top if he hadn't been so stubborn and kept the car in one piece instead of having 2 DNF's

He did maybe drive a bit hard on the new cars but even when they were past their best he was still catching alonso

Hamilton would probably be up at the top if he hadn't been so stubborn and kept the car in one piece instead of having 2 DNF's
well seeing as alonso has no engines left he isnt exactly pushing them. damage limitation from ferrari. he may have been catching him but the ferrari was turned down. hamilton is good great he most certainly isnt :thumbup1:

Ive put money down at the bookies on Webber winning it, so he better had

Im a big Mclaren fan although think they are out of it IMO

Hamilton is still a brilliant driver, could be a very interesting race tomorrow! I won't be missing this at all!

Hamilton only 0.03 seconds off pole, so close! He will no doubt be fully commited off the line into the first corner.

I still have hope for hamilton, even though its so unlikely