XBO V PS4 - or staying old?

It does not matter what machine i have
I have now reached an age where i can no longer finsih a game, get stuck 1/2 way
Even the walkthroughs dont help

Got the xbox one on Friday it's **** hot, total home entertainment in one box. Doesn't really get much better and fozra5 is brilliant graphics are unreal Andy TV isent that great haha only bad bit no clios on forza now only the V6 and meg 250

Got the xbox one on Friday it's **** hot, total home entertainment in one box. Doesn't really get much better and fozra5 is brilliant graphics are unreal Andy TV isent that great haha only bad bit no clios on forza now only the V6 and meg 250

+1 love mine Ghost is fantastic

Xbone is an amazing console, the way the TV works with the Kinnect and smart glass is unreal! Seriously great tech! Don't no why it's had such a slating. I can see why the Kinnect is with it, if it isn't it's a massive part of next gen you miss out on!

Got my XBO at the midnight launch at bluewater got 5 games extra controller extended warranty battery , great console :thumbup:

Hi pal had some personal stuff to sort out all my times been spent sorting out my mortgage and buying the ex out lol

Hi pal had some personal stuff to sort out all my times been spent sorting out my mortgage and buying the ex out lol

Be good to see you on the 15th Dec if you fancy coming for a curry in the evening? We're all going Brands during the day then dinner after.

I'll get Gam to give you a hug.

Similar Thread Suggestions