2013 Fiesta ST

its only in a few clours...

red - free
black - £495
white - £250
blue - £495
orange - £725

bit of a cheek asking for £250 for white :whatever:

Autoexpress just rated the top 100 most fun cars on sale. The clio 200T came 40 somethingth, the fiesta ST came second. Says it all.
However, the mk3 200 seems like an extremely similar car, bar the engine, to the ST. I don't see any benefit to getting an ST as a 200 owner. They both seem to be getting 'rave' reviews for the fun factor, but the clio has the more fun engine, the more impressive looks and is, of course, cheaper... Not to mention how much more special an RS car is to an ST car. One is a stepped up supermini, the other is a stepped down track day car.

And then for those who want a grown-up hot hatch there's the 200T.

Last edited:
Have u driven the ST? Great engine, loves to be revved, and easily as quick, if not quicker. Great seats, awesome steering, and as chuckable, small and fun as the 182's are. I was very suprised how good it was.

I'm waiting to see what Mountune do for it as in it's current form as mentioned it's not going to be the 'upgrade' that'd make it worthwhile.
They already have a brake upgrade kit that looks nice :smiley:

Just popping a few images up as there
member-chad-albums-2013-fiesta-st-euro-spec-geneva-picture2158-ford-fiesta-st-geneva-118.jpg
are none in the thread.

member-chad-albums-2013-fiesta-st-euro-spec-geneva-picture2149-ford-fiesta-st-geneva-109.jpg

member-chad-albums-2013-fiesta-st-euro-spec-geneva-picture2161-ford-fiesta-st-geneva-121.jpg

member-chad-albums-2013-fiesta-st-euro-spec-geneva-picture2153-ford-fiesta-st-geneva-113.jpg

member-chad-albums-2013-fiesta-st-euro-spec-geneva-picture2143-ford-fiesta-st-geneva-081.jpg

And MUCH more for anything else :blush:mg:

You've hit the nail on the head there mate, far to many options, and they are quite costly and in the end the car will be a lot more expensive than the fiesta, if you tick a couple options, where as the fiesta has about 6 options.

Headrest in the middle backseat
Climate
Sat nav
Adjustable boot floor
Spare wheel
ST style pack (which is free at the moment)

Think that's it.

frikking hell angel, the internet just slowed! Nice pics though.

Have u driven the ST? Great engine, loves to be revved, and easily as quick, if not quicker. Great seats, awesome steering, and as chuckable, small and fun as the 182's are. I was very suprised how good it was.

I haven't driven one, but I don't doubt its ability, from what I've read I guess I expect it to be pretty amazing. But then you remember the clio has a diffuser, brembos, 'proper' recaros, no fancy dashboard rubbish. It really is a mini racer in a way the ST isn't. Not that that has any real impact on how 'good' the car is dynamically.
'Spose to me the 200 just feels more special with all its fancy race stuff and ****ty interior lol. Focused.

frikking hell angel, the internet just slowed! Nice pics though.

I haven't driven one, but I don't doubt its ability, from what I've read I guess I expect it to be pretty amazing. But then you remember the clio has a diffuser, brembos, 'proper' recaros, no fancy dashboard rubbish. It really is a mini racer in a way the ST isn't. Not that that has any real impact on how 'good' the car is dynamically.
'Spose to me the 200 just feels more special with all its fancy race stuff and ****ty interior lol. Focused.

you forget the perfo-hub front suspension and bespoke bodywork and air vents...what other hatch has those at that price the 197/200 did...thats why it was so good and class leading - look how little they did to turn a 197/200 in to a cup racer!

you forget the perfo-hub front suspension and bespoke bodywork and air vents...what other hatch has those at that price the 197/200 did...thats why it was so good and class leading - look how little they did to turn a 197/200 in to a cup racer!

Indeed!

(why is there no french flag smiley on this forum!)

I think the Fiesta ST looks a much better propostion than the 200T for many reasons but those Recaros remind me of the chairs that old grannies sit in knitting socks and wooly hats...

yov%20mid%2055432gggt.jpg

And that chair reminds me of the old Fiesta Si seats...

siinterior.JPG

...which actually seems to be the inspiration for the new Recaros :smiley:

Only thing I don't understand with these is lack of cruise control - it's not even an option! They get it on the continent :thumb1:

Still, going to go and have a blast in one and see if they're as good as everyone says they are. I had a go in a 208 GTi and it was pretty dull. The engine was very quiet, lazy and boring, sure it piled on the speed but it there was too little drama, as it were. I wonder if the Ecoboost will be any different in character.

Similar Thread Suggestions