2013 Fiesta ST

Will be a great car but as said the front end doesn't look great and there will be lots of them about. I also think it looks to similar to the Zetec S model as its not massively different exterior wise. A 200 looks hugely different to a GT clio, much wider and you can tell its a 200, as does a VXR Corsa compared to an SRI. Just think they could have made it more unique, unless they are going to do an RS Fiesta? Which I heard a few rumours about.

This on Auto Express sums it up too:

Renaultsport has long been the king of this class, but while the new Clio is fast, it lacks the fun factor the best hot hatches require.

Pipping the Clio to second place is the 208 GTi. It’s the best fast Peugeot for years, with an upmarket cabin, composed handling and punchy engine. But in this tough test there’s a clear winner – as few cars of any kind can beat the ST for smiles per mile.

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/fiesta/63923/ford-fiesta-st-vs-208-gti-and-clio-rs#ixzz2Unu724Xh

As said a few times nothing makes them different to other new fiesta's. I have seen him a few times around and we've had a bit of fun and bar my extra bit of grip with the Yoko's there is nothing in it :/ Iv just never been a massive fan of the "Fix Or Repair Daily" make :wink:

I think they look great and everyone knows ford can make a great car. I've been in a colleague's new fiesta 1 litre ecoboost (120bhp ish) and it's impressive, dare I say it a much better day to day car than the 197 with much more grunt low down.

I'd be tempted by one of these in a year once the prices have dropped

Right I'm seriously tempted to get one, been to the dealers twice now, but I'm stuck on a colour... I'm swaying to white??

I'm looking at £200pm at the moment!!

Epic cars! I'm gonna get one when the prices drop next year. Loads of kit inside the ST 2 's, would rather have one over a 200t anyday! Look epic, and feel like the 182's do but way more modern and quicker!

Very good IMO, press are raving about it as well, and its cheaper than the new clio with a good level of kit!

St-2 is the spec I was going for, heated seats, part leather recaros, upgraded Sony sound system, privacy glass, anthracite alloys, red calipers, really nice place to be inside the car!!

Really don't want to leave renaultsport, I was looking at 200s, but thought I could try something else, plus ford do make a good car!

I won't be getting the new 200 due to the paddles so I will have to keep a look out for this. Theres too many STs on the road though.

Ye I thought that at first about the recaros, not as epic as clio recaros but they are really good seats to be fair!

I had one overtake me on Saturday. Couldnt be bothered to play as id have needed to drop 3 gears, by the time id done that it would have been gone

I'm waiting on the local friendly Ford dealers to get one in. Not so I can buy it, just so I can go out for a test drive and drive the piss out of it lol.

They look a decent motor, I'd be tempted over the Clio but if you're serious about buying you need to try both.

Similar Thread Suggestions