2013 Fiesta ST

Car will be delivered to the dealership on Monday so will get to see her for the first time then. Car will be ready for the 1st September. Just hope the V5 comes through for the Pea after its reg change.

I was offered £9700 for my 200 (61 plate, <10k miles) against a fiesta st , if that helps anyone thinking about the Fiesta.

Is the trade in offer really that important?

It's no good getting a cracking offer if there's no movement on the purchase price.

I worked out what I wanted my cost to change to be, then went in and told them if they wanted an order and deposit that's what I was prepared to pay. It was up to them how they made the deal work for them.

Took a few hours but got there in the end!

Car will be delivered to the dealership on Monday so will get to see her for the first time then. Car will be ready for the 1st September. Just hope the V5 comes through for the Pea after its reg change.

Knowing what I know now, I couldn't wait two weeks knowing it was there waiting to be driven away!

You have patience!

I've been looking at selling the Twingo for a more sensible car, but they only value my 2 year old Silverstone RS with 10k on the clock, at £7000 And I owe alot more than that. That's more than half it's value!

I really wanted to do the sensible thing and get a cheaper car to run to save for house etc!!

Sad times!!

Ordered my black Mountune intercooler today and booked the car in to have it fitted along with the MP215 package at some point next month (No date as of yet as the backlog for the MP215 package is horrendus).

A pic of said intercooler (Big graphic is bloody horrendus):

1148758_704234749593751_973356390_n.jpg

It compliments the MP215 but is not compulsory. An additional safety blanket for peace of mind on the cooling side of things.

Similar Thread Suggestions