2013 Fiesta ST

Mountunes blurb:

"The Mountune Performance intercooler for the Mk7 Fiesta ST includes everything you need to optimise and maintain the performance of your ST.

Using a 7-row extruded tube and fin core, the mountune intercooler gives a marked improvement in both Air Charge Temperature (ACT) and pressure drops, ensuring optimum charge air temperature and therefore power, is available from the excellent 1.6-litre EcoBoost engine."

Hmmmmm...starting to look a little pricey.

I think I'll stick with just the MP215 kit when I finally get around to it in a year or two.

That is of course unless Ford have signed off another MP kit as being warranty friendly...

Mad when you think the 2.5 I5T engine chucks out 225Bob and now and engine with almost 1l lower in capacity and a cylinder less is making pretty much the same power. Madness

Well done mountune

You'd have to assume though that if they do release another MP kit, the intercooler will be needed.

I wonder if my good friend Nigel Pritchard wrote the calibration for this one. The guy is a legend

I have finally test driven the car. Love it! The missus likes it too. Now to decide if to part ways with the clio.

Am I allowed to stay in the club? :smile:

Everyone is welcome in the club regardless of marque.

We are actually in the process of creating a "other car projects" sub forum within the motors section. That way everyone can keep track of the non-clio projects.

May have to change to hothatch.net :tongueout:

Going to get it in either black or red.

Gonna get mine and the missus' valued for p/x. Will also stick mine up for sale on here.

My mate takes delivery of his black one on Tuesday...complete with style pack and Molten Orange seats.

It looks fantastic!

Just did a quick quote on the insurance and its half price compared to the 197.

Same with the Tax & MPG.

This could be my first new new car. If only I could find a demo :tongueout:

Also whats the sat nav like? Is it worth it? If its ****e Id rather just use my phone that has traffic updates.

And last What would you think they would offer for a 2006 Lux 197?

As usual. The folk that have it say its worth it. The folk without it say is pants.

I'm getting it for chucked in on my deal. My dealer said its pish as I wanted it originally and asked his opinion. I think it gives you a nicer dash display also.

For me only option I wanted was style pack other than that I wasn't bothered about anything else!

nearly upto 1k miles now and I love it!!

For me only option I wanted was style pack other than that I wasn't bothered about anything else!

nearly upto 1k miles now and I love it!!

Think all Ford dealers are offering the style pack for nowt at the mo.

Similar Thread Suggestions