Focus RS

The Ford Focus RS mk2 a powerful high tunable monster. With a stupidly high price tag that stopped many people including myself getting one.

However you can now get one with alot of options for little money. Now you can afford one but would you want it over a Renaultsport 200?

Short answer - nope!

Not a fan of Fords or turbos so that car is really not for me!

Yeah the mk2 he is on about (latest one) is '300bhp' standard, according to Ford, until you get it on the rollers - then it develops less than the Meg 250!?

Iv owned a mk2 frs, meg r26r, meg 250 the frs handling is nothing compared to the meganes and the clio 200 is meant to be as good if not better. Id save my pennies and have a clio much more fun and more of a drivers car :smile:

Iv owned a mk2 frs, meg r26r, meg 250 the frs handling is nothing compared to the meganes and the clio 200 is meant to be as good if not better. Id save my pennies and have a clio much more fun and more of a drivers car :smile:

There we go then! Answered. :wink:

Oh and welcome Denty!

:welcome:

TBH they look immense, especially in green, but it is just trying WAY to hard to be a rally replica and I think it is the new mid-life crisis car of choice - Boxster sales will plummet lol!

Yeah I had a play with one the other week - couldn't hear my own exhaust for the FRS's (yes it was infront lol)

Still get a 200 over one though, keeps you smiling more often as I would imagine it is more useable day-to-day.

The Ford Focus RS mk2 a powerful high tunable monster. With a stupidly high price tag that stopped many people including myself getting one.

However you can now get one with alot of options for little money. Now you can afford one but would you want it over a Renaultsport 200?

little money??? where??!!