Pav's Albi Blue 197T

thanks boys..well this wasnt the 1st time i painted it..but its done better than last time as i took my time and got better paint too..
Wilkinson sell gloss black paint which cost £4..did my side mirrors with it and it proved to be a very durable paint..primed it before too of course..

Interested to see how it holds up, i used Halfords bumper paint on mine and i managed to flake some off when i was last removing my diffuser :chair:

will know in a few months time Pete....but had no problems with this paint before...it just stays on..

Hi!! I'm interesting to convert my car.. Engine what I can buy is a megane trophy 2015. Can I call you? It is possible to get your phone number I have a five questions about this. I need someone with experience!!! Big Thanks

hi mate..there is a whole section dedicated to conversions..i myself have not done it so i wont be very helpful..
also check the "Progress thread" section..lots of guys have done their conversion there..

just a quickie..booked in for a remap at RST on 21st May..hoping to get a bigger discount if 10 of us sign up..so put your name down :wink:

brakes work after my little hiccup so fingers crossed...

just a quickie..booked in for a remap at RST on 21st May..hoping to get a bigger discount if 10 of us sign up..so put your name down :wink:

brakes work after my little hiccup so fingers crossed...

Im interested in how that goes.

What you hoping for ?

there is a group buy mate on here..if you or anyone you know is interested getting their car mapped,follow the link...

group buy

I saw that bro. Cheers.

But what you hoping for.....

More power ? Flat-spot eradication ? Better MPG ? Better running from cold ? Set up for an exhaust etc you've fitted ?

Or all of the above :-p

Great stuff Pav, bet you can't wait to the get the work done on the witch :smile: and to visit beautiful Leeds :smiley:

if its ok Jimmy i'll pop in for a brew on that Saturday depending on what time you finish work...Chris if you want we could meet up for a quick drink..maybe all together while im up in beautiful Leeds :wink:

if its ok Jimmy i'll pop in for a brew on that Saturday depending on what time you finish work...Chris if you want we could meet up for a quick drink..maybe all together while im up in beautiful Leeds :wink:

sounds good with me

ok..i'll defo let you know once im done at RST..hope the weather is decent on the day..

[MENTION=3735]Luke_197[/MENTION] you can still ring them and let them know you are doing a group buy with Turborenault.co.uk..lets get that discount mate...

Just realised your going on the 21st Pav! Sadly cars in for its MoT that day! Driving towards your end so you might see
me ont m62 lol