The 5 Hot Hatch 1/4 Mile.

[video=youtube;4kzqDE69Cas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kzqDE69Cas[/video]\

Weird when you see them all next to each other, straight away I'd have said the 265 RB7 would leave the MK6 GTI behind at only 232bhp.

M135i was always going to win though running 300bhp+.

Surprised me tbh..

As said the M135i was always gonna win with its power advantage.

The Astra still clearly struggles to put its power down at the start. Once it got going it quickly reeled in the Meg.

The Focus and the Golf aint really their marques flagship hatches and its clear to see. I assume the golf is DSG? Without that I'd imagine it would've came last?

As said the M135i was always gonna win with its power advantage.

The Astra still clearly struggles to put its power down at the start. Once it got going it quickly reeled in the Meg.

The Focus and the Golf aint really their marques flagship hatches and its clear to see. I assume the golf is DSG? Without that I'd imagine it would've came last?

Yeah would be interested to see 1/2 or a full mile, Golf and ST would be left behind I'd say.

Your not wrong!!!could get two for the price of the BMW:wink:

Yeah true, a lot of money for what you get.. yes its quick but except for 2 exhausts and no fog lights visually its no different from a 2l diesel.

Where as the Meg, VXR, GTI all look different from their lower models.

Yeah true, a lot of money for what you get.. yes its quick but except for 2 exhausts and no fog lights visually its no different from a 2l diesel.

Where as the Meg, VXR, GTI all look different from their lower models.
your dead right the BMW sound epic to but way to pricey.
Get them on Hartside run bye bye Astra bye bye and you would be on the boot lid of the BMW
yep that would be fun with a bit of wet on the tarmac:wink:

your dead right the BMW sound epic to but way to pricey.

yep that would be fun with a bit of wet on the tarmac:wink:

Yeah everyone always says those Astra's handle like poo.. I think they look really good and have a nice amount of power but that's about it.