The 5 Hot Hatch 1/4 Mile.

Ah I see now :smile:

Fair few replies in the time i looked at another thread haha... yeah that reply was towards kev / gez and their blossoming relationship.

I'm finished on the meg / vxr stuff - last and final point from me was that they the are clearly both great cars. Just personal choice to choose between the two. Ive not driven the VXR so opinions/comments i can make are limited - facts are on most tracks it laps as fast as a meg, but as i previosly said, couldnt care about speed etc etc, my preference is the meg so i went for that :smile:

Haha!
I didn't have my white steed Kev. You'd have white paint all over your back bumper otherwise lol

I'm just going to a leave a quote from 20:00 today from your wonderful self.

"Oh dear have you lost the ability to read and make a constructed point based upon what I have said ??"

Hehe. :coffee:

As the his Reply wasn't quoted to whom he was speaking it's easy to see how it got lost in translation, were as their really isn't and excuse for you, how ever a good attempt a exiting the conversation by not giving another poor point

As the his Reply wasn't quoted to whom he was speaking it's easy to see how it got lost in translation, were as their really isn't and excuse for you, how ever a good attempt a exiting the conversation by not giving another poor point

You're to narrow minded to take another persons opinion into consideration. Therefore I feel my efforts are lost, bro.

But as you own the VXR, it's the best, it's close/ if not quicker than a Meg when you drive it (in the same conditions do not forget)

Not.

Ps. He had quoted correctly. You were not involved.

:bounce1:

You're to narrow minded to take another persons opinion into consideration. Therefore I feel my efforts are lost, bro.

But as you own the VXR, it's the best, it's close/ if not quicker than a Meg when you drive it (in the same conditions do not forget)

Not.

Ps. He had quoted correctly. You were not involved.

:bounce1:

e9udypy6.jpg