The 5 Hot Hatch 1/4 Mile.

As said, 2 very good cars.. It's just down to numbers and who chases figures ect.. Personally I don't and would choose the VXR over the 265/250 (not saying all meg owners chase figures btw) :smiley:

As said, 2 very good cars.. It's just down to numbers and who chases figures ect.. Personally I don't and would choose the VXR over the 265/250 (not saying all meg owners chase figures btw) :smiley:

Confused me luv, would have the VXR over a meg but you previously said:

Meg is best car for your money by a mile.
you were glad the meg beat the VXR.
The asta has good power and looks but thats where it ends.
VXR looks good but not as good as its rivals
Agree with my purposley biased post about the meg being the best ( :smile: )

Unless the post i quoted was a mis type and was supposed to read "wouldn't"

Confused me luv, would have the VXR over a meg but you previously said:

Meg is best car for your money by a mile.
you were glad the meg beat the VXR.
The asta has good power and looks but thats where it ends.
VXR looks good but not as good as its rivals
Agree with my purposley biased post about the meg being the best ( :smile: )

Unless the post i quoted was a mis type and was supposed to read "wouldn't"

Nope, I would..

Yes it's expensive, although I did see a brand new one with 1,000 miles for only £18k.

Yes the meg would beat it on a track/thrashing it on the road, doesn't bother me if I don't have the fastest car on the road (although it is nice to have a tonne of ponies) lol.

But I love them and wouldn't even need to decide if it came to getting something else, hopefully I keep the 200 for more than 1/2 years :smiley:

I think we all know that the meg is truly awesome.

Vxrs are built for chavs, M135i is for people who don't like the twisties, focus is for stubborn Brits and the golf is just a beetle with a bigger engine.

Megane is the only one built purely for eating up track miles and being a comfortable daily.

But then I'm biased.....

I think we all know that the meg is truly awesome.

Vxrs are built for chavs, M135i is for people who don't like the twisties, focus is for stubborn Brits and the golf is just a beetle with a bigger engine.

Megane is the only one built purely for eating up track miles and being a comfortable daily.

But then I'm biased.....

Really, would never have guessed :wink: