ContiSport Contact 5's

I ran these for a good while of the 200. They lasted a number of trackdays until one day I couldn't get the pressures right for some reason and destroyed the front left lol.

There was a thread about someone running 225's, done a search but couldn't find it :-s. Seemed to be more people against running 225's than 215's.

Camskill today

MODEL NAME: CONTINENTAL TYRES / CAR / CONTINENTAL SPORT CONTACT 5 CONTISPORTCONTACT 5 - 215/45R17 87W FR TL

PRICE: OUR PRICE £101.30 inc.VAT

I just ordered 4 new Conti Contact 5's from Camskill and it came to £415 :smiley: VERY happy after the quotes I have had!

Now for fitting :O lol

FML finally Camskill are listing the 5's.,..

A birdie told me the other day that Costco do Contis, might see what their price is.

FML finally Camskill are listing the 5's.,..

A birdie told me the other day that Costco do Contis, might see what their price is.

i phoned them to buy them thursday they said they were not available , i kicked up a little fuss they an hour later they had listed them for me claiming they are getting them from another uk supplier , as they are imported from Germany at this time . ie mytires etc .

happy days , kind of . A i have now brought some others from camskill ( not the 5's ) as i was very short on time and needed to get the order in before delivery cut off.

When my tyres are due in the next 3-4K
I'll either put conti 3's on if I can find them, if not. I'll use the 5's
Awesome all round tyre, we don't get much hot weather to be able to run a more dry tyre and compensate the wet condition driving

What did you end up with in the end?

I'm not due for them probably till the new year, but the original Conti 3's on the back are getting a bit thin and the ditch finders on the front (that were on when I bought it) I don't fancy doing a winter on. So probably November for a set.

What did you end up with in the end?

I'm not due for them probably till the new year, but the original Conti 3's on the back are getting a bit thin and the ditch finders on the front (that were on when I bought it) I don't fancy doing a winter on. So probably November for a set.

I ended up going with the CSC3's. I figured, due to the fact I had no problems with them prior, why should I change them. Though I believe they are coming to the end as regards to production, so by the time November comes round you may need to go for the CSC5's?

Got a set of mine as one of the first people on here I guess, beginning spring 2011, done about 15k with them on, not always going easy on them and there's still plenty of them left, there's a an additional thread depth guide on them with a water drop mark on them, assume it states up to which point is the tire capable of full wet performance and I have reached that mark yet either, and there is a long way between this one and the legal limit one, very happy with them on.

Also I don't know about the 200 but the new facelifted meganes are now factory fitted with the CS5's when going for the 17 inch wheels.