Dale's Glacier White 200 cup

No I think it's round, just the clips over the edges make it look square.

No idea how to get it out :/

Hi mate just reading through you thread and noticed how clean you got you seat belts . So i had a quick look at mine and there filthy whats the name of the clean you used on them . Cheers

Detailingworld is a great forum but you will end up with a cupboard full of half used products as every time you go on someone is always telling you about the next best product you need to buy.

Reactions: Dystant and DS197
For seat belts undo the bolt on the rail at the floor and pull the seat belt out the car as far as it can go then clip a clothes peg on it to stop it reeling back in. Then steep in a bucket with non bio washing liquid and rub with a soft nail brush then rinse in clean water.

For seat belts undo the bolt on the rail at the floor and pull the seat belt out the car as far as it can go then clip a clothes peg on it to stop it reeling back in. Then steep in a bucket with non bio washing liquid and rub with a soft nail brush then rinse in clean water.

Cheers Locke :thumb:

Hi mate just reading through you thread and noticed how clean you got you seat belts . So i had a quick look at mine and there filthy whats the name of the clean you used on them . Cheers

I just got some of Tesco's own brand upholstery cleaner, it kinda foams a little bit when you spray it on, then you scrub it in and then rise and dry.

Also make sure you let them dry fully extended, as if they're damp when rolled up in the mechanism they can get moldy :S

Reactions: LOCKE
Detailingworld is a great forum but you will end up with a cupboard full of half used products as every time you go on someone is always telling you about the next best product you need to buy.

I'am scared of going on t
I just got some of Tesco's own brand upholstery cleaner, it kinda foams a little bit when you spray it on, then you scrub it in and then rise and dry.

Also make sure you let them dry fully extended, as if they're damp when rolled up in the mechanism they can get moldy :confused:

Cheers mate .

In other news, managed to get this bloody plastic bit out of the gearknob with a lot of force and a small screwdriver ... nearly sliced my finger open but it's done!

VdP8S0q.jpg

I have to say it feels really nice changing gear, it's so smooth to hold, and the car is definitely faster now with it on! :track:

In other news, managed to get this bloody plastic bit out of the gearknob with a lot of force and a small screwdriver ... nearly sliced my finger open but it's done!

VdP8S0q.jpg

I have to say it feels really nice changing gear, it's so smooth to hold, and the car is definitely faster now with it on! :track:
Nice one Dale. Sorry kind of hijacked your thread.

Thinking about going with a more white theme for my interior... considering spraying the tweeter and speaker grills and the trim that surrounds the gear gaitor.

Thoughts? :smiley: