F1 season 2017 comments here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you liked that, I'm sure you'll like this one :smiley:

Seen that one many times mate. One of my favourite YouTube channels!

Recently did the Ferrari Days celebration event for the 70th anniversary at Silverstone. The F1 Clienti were there so we had two 1 hour sessions of V10 F1 Ferraris. Good to hear them again, every bit as utterly mental as I remember!

Reactions: Chris
Seen that one many times mate. One of my favourite YouTube channels!

Recently did the Ferrari Days celebration event for the 70th anniversary at Silverstone. The F1 Clienti were there so we had two 1 hour sessions of V10 F1 Ferraris. Good to hear them again, every bit as utterly mental as I remember!

Yeah I’ve watched another one similar - the cars now just sound utter crap by comparison!

Yeah I’ve watched another one similar - the cars now just sound utter crap by comparison!

Interested in how much better they're going to sound next year. Amazed that it's taken them so long to actually do something about it. Hell, they could have blagged it with some clever equalisation for the TV footage at least! :smiley:

Interested in how much better they're going to sound next year. Amazed that it's taken them so long to actually do something about it. Hell, they could have blagged it with some clever equalisation for the TV footage at least! :smiley:

Or renault R link - lmao!

Reactions: ///M
I was lucky enough to win the ultimate driving experience with Renault and drove the 2012 wining F1 car driven by Kimi Raikkonen at the Abu Dhabi GP.

The best day of my life!

Here's my onboard of the drive -

Attachments

• _AMP9018.JPG
    _AMP9018.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: Jimmy and Sean197
I was lucky enough to win the ultimate driving experience with Renault and drove the 2012 wining F1 car driven by Kimi Raikkonen at the Abu Dhabi GP.

The best day of my life!

Here's my onboard of the drive -

OMG! So jealous - that is AWESOME!!!

Great vid, what was it like to drive then???

Loved your reaction when you pulled up "fucking ell" haha!

Reactions: Benno
OMG! So jealous - that is AWESOME!!!

Great vid, what was it like to drive then???

Loved your reaction when you pulled up "fucking ell" haha!

+1 on being jealous. That really is a once in a lifetime experience..

Most people don't ever get within 100ft of one let alone drive the thing!! Review needed :thumb:

Yeah and me! Would be a cracking day out.

NGL just looked at prices and its quite expensive if you wanted to be in a stand..

What's the cost of a mobile tower scaffold nowadays?? Set it up outside and bring a few pairs of binoculars..:tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions