Mmmmm what to do..

Get yourself a Toyota Hilux. The most ropey, beat up one you can find, and just drive it like a p!ssed off farmer running late for market. I've been after one for a few years now as a winter hack but needing more than two seats I've never taken the plunge. However, now there's only me and the lil'un, I'm sorely tempted to pick one up this winter. Big set of nobber tyres on it, cheap to insure, no worries about parking it anywhere or having to wash it. The perfect anti-Clio to me really. :smile:

The ultimate zero f?cks given automobile.

I have just had an s2 exige come in at work. 5k miles. Ardent red. 2010my. Touring pack. Performance pack. 240bhp. Absolutely mint

Get yourself a Toyota Hilux. The most ropey, beat up one you can find, and just drive it like a p!ssed off farmer running late for market. I've been after one for a few years now as a winter hack but needing more than two seats I've never taken the plunge. However, now there's only me and the lil'un, I'm sorely tempted to pick one up this winter. Big set of nobber tyres on it, cheap to insure, no worries about parking it anywhere or having to wash it. The perfect anti-Clio to me really. :smile:

The ultimate zero f?cks given automobile.

That's a brilliant idea!

Just carry on modding it! Put it in coilovers, get a diff, track it and you'll remember why u wanted it!! I love mine on track, it's epic! I'm just carrying on with mine, looking at AST'S and a C38 charger for next years season :smile:

But for £1k you can get a Mk1 MX-5; think of all the drifty roundabout fun :smile:. Also it will be ropey at the price so you don't need to worry about the paintwork/alloys getting damaged.

If I was you mate I would hold out and see what comes out of the Alpine/Caterham venture, by that time you will have had the Clio long enough to appercaite it, and possible one of the best new cars on the road.

remember this ?

http://youtu.be/-11A-FtTibs

Although I'll still keep an eye out for something else my love for the Clio is massive, just had an interesting meeting with a 5ltr V8 Lexus ISF.

Coming off a roundabout onto a duel carriageway the tool flexed his muscle by screaming up my arse even though he could see there were a few slower cars in front of me and so consequently nowhere to go.

As the little fiesta in front of me moved into the inside lane he again tried to touch my paint which was obviously a "my 60K car is more superior so move over now" gesture, so I floored it and all I can say is he did not expect that from a little Clio I can tell you..

Lexus you have been owned

Lovely exige! Stunning. I will own one, one day.

Just looked at the monthly figures for it underneath, crazy. 10K interest basically.

Astra Van you want no matter what you drive an Astra van will always bomb past you. Fastest vehicle in the world :wink:

Keep the clio as your fun car! And get an absolute sleeper like my mates 07 merc E500 estate! 450bhp, its a monster and only cost 8k!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Roy General Chat 9
Arran Other Marques 6
E General Chat 40
R Gallery 6