Powder coated calipers

No not at £20 a wheel, looking at £60 a wheel imo.

Wheel needs acid dipping, cleaning, painting, baking etc

Takes a few hours and can be done in a day.

Process would be the same for a calliper.

Imo you only really see the side and front at a push.

"Imo you only really see the side and front at a push."
thats a good way to look at it..thanks a lot..might give it a go tmr if my dentist is nice and gentle with me..the joy of being over 30..see my doctor often than my parents
:blink:

ta..read ur thread..congratulations..should be proud of ur kids..work in education so have the joy of dealing with children every day..

Thanks but lol at the word joy, wife works in education and is moving from private to a state school.

and i thought that private schools pay better..well..good luck to her and thanks for ur info..decided to brush paint them for now..going on a holiday shortly so will look into spraying them when i come back...

Private schools do pay better, it's a £10k pay cut which says it all about how they treat the staff.

She's been told that she will be made an honorary ex pupil type thing so she can still be involved but not have to bow to political powers if you get my drift.

Ex pupils are elected as governors
They elect a head teacher who is in charge of the school

She will then go back and run aspects of the school for free in a position of not having to bow down to the head and do what she wants and he doesn't to give him the two fingers so to speak.

Oh how the worm turns lol

Have a nice jolly mate [emoji106]

yep..same here..governors have a lot of power in our school..now she can make decisions as she pleases...still she will spend a lot of her time attending boring meetings:tongueout:anic:
good luck to her..but 10k cut is a lot..there are people out there who would do all sorts for £100..she has got some courage to leave..well done to her..

cheers mate, i'm funding her pay cut though but anything to get her out of a job she no longer likes or aspects of it which is why she wants to go back an volunteer but she can do that from home anyway.

Similar Thread Suggestions