pulled by the fuzz!!

felt a right plonker today when i was driving back from chester to winsford. saw a silver astra and a modeo looking asif they were avin bit of fun ( lets say enfusiatic driving), so i thought id stay with them for abit of fun. got up to bawt 90 wen my misses realised it had a camera mounted in the front and the back. next thing the blues and twos came on on the modeo and he pulled the astra it was following and me. was sooo gutted, he told me i was lucky as he was more interested in doing the astra. and think i helped by saying sorry, and said i was just keeping up with them, and woundnt normally drive like that. wait an see if i get a fine or points now!!:driveby:

If he didnt mention you getting points etc then you should be fine. Tbh, if your nice to the police they'll be nice back.

I was pulled for undertaking a police van (Didnt look like one though) and when I was pulled I just hung my head in shame and apologised. They let me off. Was very lucky.

Naughty boys :eek: !

Never been pulled yet, hopefully never will be. Been very lucky tbh or just don't drive the same roads as the fuzz.

Been pulled, never been done. It helps if you're not a idiot, you just drive like one sometimes. There's a time and place for everything, if you are in the right place, youcan argue that with a decent copper.

lol I know that feeling, had the same type of thing but I was going 1.5x faster than what you was going.

Learnt my lesson and so should you, keep the fun to the track or b roads when you are by your self :wink:

I don't rise to any one siting on my bumper or baiting me any more, got nothing to prove.

i got done by an unmarked BMW 1 Series a week or so ago.

I never speed on the road (i save it for the track), but for some strange reason i pushed my speed up on my trip home.

He clocked me at 111mph, but over a mile my average dropped to 92mph, so he did me for that. 3 points and 60 quid. Was pretty annoyed at myself, as like i say, speeding normally isnt my thing!

But i did the crime, so i will be doing the time..... or rather points and fine!!

The Police are becoming pretty sneaky with thier unmarked cars these days. In my area (West Sussex) they have an unmarked R32 Golf, BMW 1 Series, Audi A4, Skoda Octavia!

He clocked me at 111mph, but over a mile my average dropped to 92mph, so he did me for that. 3 points and 60 quid.
The Police are becoming pretty sneaky with thier unmarked cars these days. In my area (West Sussex) they have an unmarked R32 Golf, BMW 1 Series, Audi A4, Skoda Octavia!

to be fair, you were lucky to get 3 points and £60 for that. i did 98.8 average and got 5 points and wait for it, £300 fine!!! i admit that mine is a faster average speed though...

and yes they are defiently using unmarked cars a lot these days, but it is a money-making organisation so they're bound to.

i definately learnt my lesson! dont normally drive that fast on the roads anyway. like everyones said i leave it for the track.

The whole thing is a joke. Put them in accident black spot areas and schools etc rather than locations that maximise revenue.

Last edited:
What are you blathering on about??

He's saying on a dual carriageway, with not much on it in the middle of the night is a bit of a crap place to have police resources, they should be in places where accidents are common and outside places like schools. Although there wouldn't be many kids around during the night granted. But places that have high rates of crime, accidents etc, would be time and money better spent.

Having said that, no one should be speeding. But we are all guilty of it one way or another.

think hes referring to speed cameras.

Up my way the local police car is a lovely blue Focus ST, used to be unmarked but now it wears its colours with price.

He's saying on a dual carriageway, with not much on it in the middle of the night is a bit of a crap place to have police resources, they should be in places where accidents are common and outside places like schools. Although there wouldn't be many kids around during the night granted. But places that have high rates of crime, accidents etc, would be time and money better spent.

Having said that, no one should be speeding. But we are all guilty of it one way or another.

I don't get the point? If the bib are using a dc, and they witness someone driving like a prick, they shouldn't take action? And I'm sure they are just as likely to catch someone without mot/insurance etc on a dc as outside a school?

There are limited resources and massive areas to cover.

Yeah mate that's what I was saying :smile:

Last edited:

How common are accidents at schools in the middle of the night?

lol I know that feeling, had the same type of thing but I was going 1.5x faster than what you was going.

Learnt my lesson and so should you, keep the fun to the track or b roads when you are by your self :wink:

I don't rise to any one siting on my bumper or baiting me any more, got nothing to prove.

This is how I see it aswel !!

i got done by an unmarked BMW 1 Series a week or so ago.

I never speed on the road (i save it for the track), but for some strange reason i pushed my speed up on my trip home.

He clocked me at 111mph, but over a mile my average dropped to 92mph, so he did me for that. 3 points and 60 quid. Was pretty annoyed at myself, as like i say, speeding normally isnt my thing!

But i did the crime, so i will be doing the time..... or rather points and fine!!

They certainly are trying to hide more, iv seen them using a battered 51 plate Punto sometime last year and a friend I know was pulled by a modified Saxo

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
harey Clio 200 Area 12
N General Chat 8
Jason S General Chat 21
Fernandez General Chat 16
davidburke Clio General Chat 12