Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

I've heard good work from engine dynamics also!

I do think your chasing that also, clios have all sorts of noises, even mine and it's only just 3 lol!

Great to hear ! Pure and simple: 'Perfect' fuelling and drive-ability is my goal.....HP will be.

Im an anal, perfectionist Virgo. Defeat doesn't come easy. But if yours has 'noises' - there may be no hope for me.

To be fair my mates GTR sounds like a Montego from cold too. Showing my age now....

Possibly mate, did worry about mine at first, but then got the second one and it was the same, so I just ignore it lol

Just heard that the guys there are brilliant at what they do, best place round here, and out of all the places I called including rstuning, they seemed like the most knowledgable people, and that they wanted my custom and cared more than the bigger names, was on the phone to him for around 45 mins just talking about the car, recommend them already and haven't been there yet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats excellent. Chap I spoke to on the phone was helpful too. Gave me advice on Polybushing it and sounded genuinely interested and helpful....

I agree with Chris, you can go on forever chasing noises, rattles, knocks etc with these cars. I totally see where you're coming from, I've been the same many, many times and it can drive you crazy!

My mechanic pretty much told me recently that I was being paranoid about things (he was very polite about it, but I knew what he was getting at). The thing is, we love our cars so much and we invest so much money and time into them, that we want them to be 'just right'. Which is no bad thing of course, but it can also end up with us chasing something that might not even be there...

That's not to question your mechanic btw, just relating to the paranoia that I've had too!

Yeah I like the sound of that too! Purposeful without being OTT. However, can I please to place a request for a lengthier video when you return?! Oh...and enjoy your holiday! [emoji1303]

Yeah I like the sound of that too! Purposeful without being OTT. However, can I please to place a request for a lengthier video when you return?! Oh...and enjoy your holiday! [emoji1303]

I'll get a fly-by Monday 6th.....

And thanks :smile:

Full clean up today (Started at 5.00am !!!) and:

Sorted the tyre sealant kit with some [near] colour-coded bungee's :whatever:

P1030731_zpsd9uah7ot.jpg

Fitted new anthracite mats after hoovering - which i thought would look good and are same colour as boot carpet. Feels dour inside i think.....like your grandads front-room ! Not the most inspiring interiors are they.......

P1030732_zpsawsnuint.jpg

P1030736_zps9e9nquaf.jpg

And seeing as under-bonnet already had hints of yellow.......and the new engine mounts added to that........i got and fitted some Yellow silicone hose for the acoustic valve:

P1030740_zpsizl5dxh0.jpg

And im just painting the top of the dipstick bright yellow to match-in with everything else:

P1030737_zpshgwwv1pa.jpg

Happy days 'tinkering' in the sun...........:smile:

do you live in GB???cause its p****g down here..well done mate..like the dipstick touch..might foolow your steps on this one and the oil cap too..
the tyre sealant kit can be stored behind the carpet on the side where the rear shock is..thats where i have it..nicely hidden and dont fly about in the boot..

do you live in GB???cause its p****g down here..well done mate..like the dipstick touch..might foolow your steps on this one and the oil cap too..
the tyre sealant kit can be stored behind the carpet on the side where the rear shock is..thats where i have it..nicely hidden and dont fly about in the boot..

I trawled the world for 2 x correct length colour co-ordinated bungees and now you tell me this ?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

******Cheers :thumbup:

Solid effort with painting the dipstick haha that's really going all out!

How's the car feeling since the map? Cold start improved at all?

I've recently moved office and now my initial journey (approx half mile until it warms up) when leaving the house, and leaving the office, involves way more stop start than it did before giving the car many more chances to be a right jumpy ****er!

Solid effort with painting the dipstick haha that's really going all out!

How's the car feeling since the map? Cold start improved at all?

I've recently moved office and now my initial journey (approx half mile until it warms up) when leaving the house, and leaving the office, involves way more stop start than it did before giving the car many more chances to be a right jumpy ****er!

Re-map is next Monday (20th) !!! Looking forward to it now.........

Whether its the warmer weather.....or getting rid of a cat....but cold start since the manifold and system went on has been ace touch-wood. Only one nose-against-windscreen threatening moment so far !!

Looking good bud, I admire your eye for detail with the painting of the disptick too :smile:

Ha I am the same with the bungies in the back...and the fact that it's a dumping ground too...!

Cheers chaps. Not sure if its an eye for detail or being completely anal Jimmy :tongue_smilie:

Shame either me or my iphone 6 cant capture how awesome the finish is !

If your going to paint some plastic bits Pav........ make sure you use this paint. Sand, prep, clean. No primer needed.....it comes out like powder-coat and is a truly professional finish. Seems to have great self-levelling properties and is just a joy to use:

IMG_4737_zpsijck7rgn.jpg

IMG_4736_zpstxj9l2w2.jpg

Same i didnt pay the same attention to the daisy attack going on in the garden really...........

Looks a good finish that! Might get some myself. Is it similar stuff to plastdip as in peel it off?

^^^

Not sure Chris. I dont think so to be fair. That stuff is like £15 a tin too.

I'm into Engineering, and we come across and use all sorts of finishers, finishes, platings, paint / powder-coat etc. So we see alot of good stuff in our travels.

Me and one of my guys were in a hardware shop yesterday getting stuff for a job, and i picked up a can. He said he'd used their radiator paint and it was awesome, and had also touched up a motorcycle fairing with one of their products too which again was fabulous.

Hence i grabbed a can.