Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

yeah same here..sorry to hear Syer..its not just your pictures on here i cant view..
all looks nice mate

From when the pictures WERE working, and to prevent this thread going off topic about PB (which I'm equally peeved at), it's all looking really good Syer. Must admit, was also admiring your knob [emoji23]

They are actually pretty nice! And heated so a good justification to the missus is when your heading off to work early they keep you warm and by not shivering, thus safer.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Saw Dales post - thought to myself : "Brilliant"........'Orange' seats. And only £1750 too. I must snap those up pronto.
Hit the button, logged onto Paypal; was just about to pay and noticed they have a Lotus logo on if you look carefully :oops:

****Might not be quite how events actually went !! But you'd be pee'd off if you bought these and they arrived with a Lotus logo.

Nothing is ever simple is it.... (Trying to figure what mounts to use with Cobra Daytona Seat):

JJC Race and Rally not answering phone. Same with GSM seats.....despite both being "open" !

Demon Tweeks say that Cobra did once have a Clio 3 base-mount (Sliding ?) planned, but that it never actually went into production.

Sparco and OMP do make a Clio 3 [RS-200] specific base mount for a tilting type seat; but im not sure there's anything under £500 i really like.....

Back to the drawing board.

felt the same Syer a few weeks back when I was looking into getting some..gave up eventually

Saw Dales post - thought to myself : "Brilliant"........'Orange' seats. And only £1750 too. I must snap those up pronto.
Hit the button, logged onto Paypal; was just about to pay and noticed they have a Lotus logo on if you look carefully :oops:

****Might not quite how events actually went !! But you'd be pee'd off if you bought these and they arrived with a Lotus logo.

Honestly didn't even notice the lotus logo myself! Shame as they are actually really nice! :worried:

felt the same Syer a few weeks back when I was looking into getting some..gave up eventually

Can relate to that Pav !!!

Demon Tweeks suggested i ***make my own. And i could do im sure.....im sure its fairly simply for a fixed position. I was hoping to get a sliding mechanism too though.

***Be even easier to buy one off the shelf and bolt it in though !

I am going to buy something however (Bolster 'loose' on standard seat - which i shall fix once its out). Just need something to catch my eye......

Sounds like you had a busy morning!

Can't believe that nobody sells a sliding base mount. They're not the rarest of cars..

Lots of them get tracked with race seats added. Just seems odd?!

That is a bummer about the bases Shuv, really frustrating that no-one has any/can't be bothered to answer the phone... Don't give up though mate, I'm sure something will turn up in time.

Shame on the Lotus logo, I really liked the look of those seats! And they would have been a good addition to Blue Thunder :wink:

I don't think they would - I'm the best part of 15 and a half stone and 6'2" and I would happily have these seats as a daily. I find them really easy to get in an out of. Still, that's up to £1,200 of your money I'm freely spending :tongueout:

Reactions: sevenfourate
I don't think they would - I'm the best part of 15 and a half stone and 6'2" and I would happily have these seats as a daily. I find them really easy to get in an out of. Still, that's up to £1,200 of your money I'm freely spending :tongueout:

lol. Thats good to know. And surprising from what i've read. Lovely as they are - i'd just rather having something other than what it could have came with if you get me.... :smile:

Recaro do a specific base-mount for the Clio 3 i've just found out, with sliding mech included for £132.00

And i can also get a new leather Recaro "Speed" ; tilting seat for around £600.00 Which together will equal definite simple fitting !

I SO wanted the Cobra Daytona though. Ergonomically and visually it appealed; and with the wear patches on the bolsters - i thought it would be fab as a long lasting, practical daily.

Maybe i should just just buy one and figure the mounting out for myself later..........