Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

I have a serious dose of man-flu. That SHOULD be enough to explain away all. But i shall continue. I've had 14 hairy-assed welder / fabricators harassing me all day at work. Come here for a bit of relaxation and this is what i get :smile:

Not only that but Team Tango has been let down badly. :-( Decals from second supplier still not here - as is one other item i ordered Friday with 1st Class postage.

No bottling here though @LOCKE

Infact i think i've PIPPED you all to the post with this idea. You can tell me to PITH off, but i'm a pioneer and after i PEEL off a few photos, you lot wont be taking the JUICE any more i promise.

Reactions: Jimmy
I have a serious dose of man-flu. That SHOULD be enough to explain away all. But i shall continue. I've had 14 hairy-assed welder / fabricators harassing me all day at work. Come here for a bit of relaxation and this is what i get :smile:
no no..no excuses my friend..we work hard we play hard..
have you got your steering wheel back yet??

Getting there....

IMG_5343_zpswedxfkta.jpg

And got one of these ready to cover up the original "RENAULT sport" logo on the dash-strip in the morning:

IMG_5346_zpsk3qzi6ya.jpg

Reactions: Gordini
I can't see photos on the forum at the moment for some reason, so I'm denied the orangey goodness! :disappointed:

Glad to hear you're really happy with it all Syer :smile: looking forward to seeing it next month!

Thanks Jimmy.

In regard of photos. I've been a Photobucket user for 5 or 6 years now ? With a few hobbies, 3 kids etc etc - i have so many photos / videos stored....i pay monthly for hosting.

But the last 2 or 3 weeks; their service has been truly shocking. Numerous shut-downs, the site running slowly, account upgrades etc etc etc.

I've never seen it anywhere like this bad. And so consistently bad too !

Reactions: Jimmy