Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Lovely little write up on the suspension shuv, yeah coilovers are a bit of an overkill I guess, so makes sense to do what youve done! Glad its worked out for you..

The benefit of coilovers in the cleaning department, is you have them low enough you can't even see the arches to have to worry about them, hah!

Ha ha ha - a true detailing product in that case !

Still have trouble capturing the real colour of these cars.

Pics above on my iphone as i went along: Shows the car darker than in reality in today's light.

This below; on a semi-decent Lumix 16mp on iA-auto mode and completely un-edited although the sun was really on my back at this point. (Lighter than reality in today's conditions i'd say, but a little more like it perhaps). Think i need to stop using my phone tbh. Does the colour no justice.

P1030998_zpskpldyaon.jpg

Shuv, your paintwork looks absolutely stunning mate. Hats off to your commitment to keeping it looking so good.

And it's amazing how many shades RB can look huh? Almost dark in some lights, then pale and slightly pastel in others, and sometimes just the most full on vivid blue ever. Love it.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Nice work as always Shuv. As above, loving the paintwork and the effort you go to with it. I may well be bending your ear on the best products for wheel care, once mine have been given their new lease of life :smile:

Reactions: sevenfourate