Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Wrap that area......

Hows that going to work Davinder ?

Your'e going to leave the rubber out and wrap over the paint below it for 'visuals' ?
Precisely mate :smile: I've been running without the door seals for a good couple of months now as I had given up on refixing the replacements. It's only a small area that will need to be vinyl wrapped, but it will look ten times better than it does now.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Looks utterly fantastic mate, i really cant wait to see this again!
Top Job fella

Thanks bud.

I've done virtually nothing exterior-wise until now.

Hopefully with Recaro's in / a few external touches it might look it little nicer / 'less standard' from the outside without being OTT hopefully...

Maybe i can scrounge a co-driver ride in yours when we next meet :smile:

Reactions: jamesgw200
Nailed it. Looks bloody good :grinning:

Did you remove the trim at the bottom or just tuck behind?

Carefully prised forward just the first couple of inches of the horizontal trim (Has a small plastic "T" clip that pushes into the body at the pillar end), cut the wrap an 1" too long and tucked in behind buddy.......

Reactions: Big Ben
Looks like it was just me who had found replacing these very easy...glad all is ok and your car looks even better Syer..
Can't believe you let it stay on your car till this panicky state:excited:

Looks like it was just me who had found replacing these very easy...glad all is ok and your car looks even better Syer..
Can't believe you let it stay on your car till this panicky state:excited:

The rubber seals ? How long have your new ones been on and stayed on Pav :smile: