Stuff that really doesnt float my boat

Actually I agree, hate walking along same pace as everyone else and suddenly person in front stops, you've no where to go so you dance and jig abit trying to decide to go left or right. Then they just carry on. WTF

I live in London mate, this happens SO often. I try and be a decent person as much as I can but after a few years dancing out of the way for people who couldn't care less, I decided enough was enough!

I live in London mate, this happens SO often. I try and be a decent person as much as I can but after a few years dancing out of the way for people who couldn't care less, I decided enough was enough!
Haha good man.I'm a firm believer in giving someone a chance, then it's war

Reactions: Sneydster and DS197
Football players
Sleeve tattoos
'Trendy' beards
Drivers who don't indicate
Cyclists who ride side by side
Facebook

Jimmy!!!

Just read this, I love my trendy stubble. Also I could be mistaken here didn't you have a trendy beard???

Reactions: ///M
Today's none boat floating annoyance...

People who cut directly across at you while you're walking and then spin round and look at you like you're a C U Next Tuesday because you clipped their heels.

You realise it's your fault right? Or am I supposed to just disappear?

Oh wait, I'm just supposed to jump out of your way right? I'm sorry, when was that decided? I must have missed that meeting...

Sounds like my favourite game getting off at Blackfriars every morning and steaming past the grey, mobile staring zombies.
There's nothing quite like making a point!