Sunstrip pictures..........

Hi all, yes I can do suntrips to whatever depth you want. If you want logos ontop it would be cut vinyl on top. However will all come in one so no need to apply to logo to the strip.

I've done quite a few peoples strips for them too

I had about 3 or 4 replies now from different companies. All of whom put decals over a plain backing........(Not what i wanted at all).

So: i think until i can find one like that i love - i'm going to go for a plain matt black strip.

Quick measure shows that the sensor in the car under the centre mirror is 140mm down from the top of the screen.

So the sunstrip would need to be 135mm deep at that point to avoid it. And that depth would do me fine. Then you need to take into account the curvature of the screen. So that means......

Fuck it. Im gonna find someone local who does vinyl-wrap etc and see if they can fit one for me :smile:

Reactions: Johnny 99 and Pav
so is it 135mm wide then to avoid covering the sensor @sevenfourate ?

135mm in the centre yes. But the pattern will need to be wider that to follow curvature of the screen and still appear to look horizontal at the bottom. I think....... !!!

Why the 'Pro's' have an overly deep pattern and cut to suit. So they don't have to work all this shit out !

THINK i've found someone to do mine locally.

that's good Syer..what theme/pattern are you going for??
any links for some on ebay??

that's good Syer..what theme/pattern are you going for??
any links for some on ebay??

Plain matt black buddy.

Just search "Matt Black sunstrip" on ebay buddy. (Hell - copy and paste my writing yourself to make it even easier :smile: )Theres 100's. A man of your carbon wrapping ability would have one fitted in an instant :smile:

Reactions: Jimmy and Pav
9a4271d72750862af3a1b69231c062b3.jpg

This is my not so subtle one. Had a plain black one before and this will be coming off shortly as it's no where near deep enough

Must admit I'd be interested in a Michelin one myself. See what you mean about the depth however, are you getting another one made up?

I seen a middle aged lady today in a new bright green corsa it made me feel better about my car :laughing:

Just messing with you bud :tongueout: AG is such an amazing colour. Fell in love when I saw one for first time the other day, I'll admit I'm jealous I don't own one! :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: mr freeze
Must admit I'd be interested in a Michelin one myself. See what you mean about the depth however, are you getting another one made up?
To be honest I won this one on eBay so it was lucky it fitted at all! I may get one made later this year that's slightly deeper but havn't fully decided as it's a bit 'marmite' for a road car.

Mmmmm. Had a price back: Plain Matt Black sunstrip supplied and fitted locally £40.

Sounds a little expensive to me............

Similar Thread Suggestions