K an N Apollo??

has anyone got one of these??what performance differance is there and sound?have got a panel filter and milltek cat back,will apollo make a differance

The apollo is a load of junk but i am still suprised that other kits loose bhp as some are clearly less restrictive. Its one sensitive engine this renault lump,

take ya front bumper off and remove the box section behind the grill n fit some silicon hoses thats the best way.

I wouldn't believe that without adapting the cold air feed significantly as Ryan said. More trouble than it's worth imo.

Learn from kevos developments. He had the itg airbox with a smoother bend custom made pipe routed where the battery once lived right to an un restriced vent in the bonnet. A perfect setup in theory for cold air and less restriction purposes. Certainly alot of work, money and thought went into it. The ecu needed to be played with aswell to suit the new setup.

He made a 3bhp gain...

Ben do you run the standard box? How's the nitrous going?

Yeah with a K&N panel filter, but IMO panel filters make no difference. I put my standard paper filter in for warranty work and i've tried all three ( standard, ITG, K&N ) and they all perform the same.

i installed my maxogen induction today and i really can't feel the extra 6bhp. and the worst part is i paid like 465GBP because of delivery to SA.

I am currently going through production of a cold air feed set up for my ITG system. My mate is a Powerflow retailer/producer in north lincs.... and were currently trying to figure out our best option.... front bumper is totally off the car at the minute.....Possible going to be removing one of the fogs!!

But I do admit if I hadnt already messed around taking all original airbox etc out I wouldnt of gone with the ITG although KTEC swear by it?!

bit gutted i told people what i was thinking.people put a right downer on my plans

Depends how cheap you got it i guess matey, thing is these kits dont give gains and in some cases have actually lost power!!

Most people would probably agree that the money could be spent better elsewhere thats all i would have thought.