Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

afraid didnt take any mate..have like zillion of them so didnt bother..may take a few tmr..
productwise..you may be surprised but i only have a few..
1. washed and decontaminated the car with G3 clay mitt (awesome thing)
2. and then i had 2 products that i used: meguiars mirror glaze
blue t-cut polish compound

3. and the last step:Blackfire-midnight sun wax (awesome thing too :clap:smile:

Not the best shots ever unfortunately. Didnt really work in the early morning light. Might get some later on today once the sun is really out too........

P1030666_zpsw2ob6rga.jpg

P1030668_zpsf2qq2dlm.jpg

P1030670_zpswazc0crt.jpg

And and interesting trio of my last 3 French cars in the same spot:

002-4.jpg

010_zps42d1064f.jpg

P1030663_zpsavyxir2e.jpg

The light may not have been entirely in your favour but there's still a stunning shine coming off of it and a lovely reflection shot in the second one! I'd love to see some more if the light plays more in your favour.

So...you obviously like your French cars then! This is my second and my first was probably the only car that I have ever bought new and probably ever will. Can you guess what it was?

3D9A182E-2A00-4613-A44C-137E71098CBE_zps6txiekts.jpg

The light may not have been entirely in your favour but there's still a stunning shine coming off of it and a lovely reflection shot in the second one! I'd love to see some more if the light plays more in your favour.

So...you obviously like your French cars then! This is my second and my first was probably the only car that I have ever bought new and probably ever will. Can you guess what it was?

3D9A182E-2A00-4613-A44C-137E71098CBE_zps6txiekts.jpg

RCZ isn't it? :smiley:

Nailed it [MENTION=53102]DS197[/MENTION]! I have very few photos of it for some reason but this was it prior to my reg plates going on and after having the Feline Kit added.

580AB80E-6A3C-4EB3-A407-364BA79B7240_zpszf9sgcpi.jpg

Nailed it @DS197! I have very few photos of it for some reason but this was it prior to my reg plates going on and after having the Feline Kit added.

580AB80E-6A3C-4EB3-A407-364BA79B7240_zpszf9sgcpi.jpg

I really, really love these. Very rare around here and the only one I've seen is parked up outside someone's house. As soon as I saw that awesome roof I knew what it was!

Yeah, the double bubble roof is a bit of a giveaway but well done on your keen spotting! The RCZR is a monster and, I have to say, I think the RCZ is one the most stunning pieces of car styling that I've seen for quite some time - outside of the crazy money.

Well; by default (I was backed into a corner by a blowing manifold - honest) i've been "forced" to start the modifying.

Stainless Toyo Manifold, Stainless Scorpion system, Powerflex Engine Mounts, Torque arm and Dog-Bone bush's all ordered today. I mean who the hell would get any satisfaction from a lovely full stainless system, some extra horses freed-up and a lovely sound-track on my back-road blats :tongue_smilie:

And i have a provisional date booked in for re-mapping - work pending, but may end up being after an upcoming trip abroad.

Great stuff, they sound like very nice plans indeed! It's a shame though that you were 'forced' into the modding...hope you aren't too disappointed :wink:

Manifold arrived today.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120584832047?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I can't comment yet on performance, sound, don't intimately know about tuned port lengths or cant tell you about longevity etc.............but what i can tell you is that im Company foreman for a very successful fabrication shop; and aswell as alot of mild steel jobs; we do a reasonable amount of work in stainless, aluminium and titanium. So im around metal, one-off fabrications and peoples "toys" everyday of my life.

Right out the box the welding is very good. Few extremely minor uglies, but if i'd done it - i'd rightly be proud of the finish ! Second thing that hit me immediately was the weight. I imagined this would be made of kit-kat wrappers. Well it weighs a bomb compared to what i thought. So they certainly havn't skimped on material / tube thickness. Entrance to the headers has been cleaned-up nicely and the single, larger flexi looks and feels great. So all good........

I was late back to our workshop from site today but asked a couple of our fabricators who were still around what they thought. They all loved it. One reckoned it had cost me £500+, one said a minimum of £350 and one said £850. None could even imagine how this was possible for £140 with next-day delivery included !!!

IMG_4446_zpsh4y1pbxv.jpg

IMG_4447_zpsd6akndoa.jpg

IMG_4448_zpsodmjf1mh.jpg

IMG_4449_zpsqpvoskd6.jpg

IMG_4450_zpsaqqmdqyd.jpg

cool stuff..hope you have it fitted in no time and can enjoy it again..

Tuesday is manifold fitting and powerflex engine mounts. Hoping Scorpion system MIGHT be here then too (Scorpion....out of stock of one of the parts).

Hopefully can then get remap done before i'm abroad on the 28th.....

haha..in the same boat atm..waiting for my stuff to get done so i can enjoy it even more...fingers crossed

Tuesday is manifold fitting and powerflex engine mounts. Hoping Scorpion system MIGHT be here then too (Scorpion....out of stock of one of the parts).

Hopefully can then get remap done before i'm abroad on the 28th.....

If you didn't already know, turbo Renault forum are having a group buy for RS tuning. £100 off a remap if 10 people sign up which they already have.

Another day of Renault ownership:

And its a wonder a company capable of making a car so clearly in need of so many "improvements" from stock; made a folder for documents and especially parts receipts so friggin small............:rofl:

IMG_4465_zpsk3ogv3e4.jpg

Quite honestly, that manifold wouldn't look amiss in an art gallery. It's a beautiful thing!!

What have you been buying from Powerflex?

Quite honestly, that manifold wouldn't look amiss in an art gallery. It's a beautiful thing!!

What have you been buying from Powerflex?

Full set of engine mounts chap. Supposed to reduce engine movement greatly over standard items and therefore reduce pressure put on the manifold.........

***One possible reason so many crack / blow in the first place.

My advice would be DONT fit that big yellow insert mount in your picture. Vibration is frustrating and if you're fitting the other 2 (upper and lower torque, it's so unnecessary).

Fit the top and bottom first, then if you really feel the need, fit the insert too.

Top + bottom = about 20% vibration, upper inset about 80%

The upper insert also doesn't really reduce engine movement, it just holds the engine more solidly to the chassis. The upper and lower powerfelx torque mounts stop about 95% engine movement over stock parts.